Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is worse than the fastest Rollercoaster!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear about the injury. I was only able to watch parts of the first half and saw the first goal Beiro conceded. Well, our boy is resilient and every time we count him out or say he should move to another club, he somehow comes back. His background helps and it seems those qualities are still there with him. Remember how many of our players we have counted out around here and they have surprised us and one of them is the number one star in Liga NOS for the time being. Wishing Ali Beiro a quick and complete recovery both physically and emotionally.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Although I think his mistake was bad Seck and the captain made equally as bad or potentially even dumber mistakes.

I hope he recovers quickly as he needs to have a few good games in league to redeem himself after this.

His performance was shaky because of his kicks and the mistake.

A few good saves though but we will have to see.

The coach is a fair guy and he will handle it well.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

hilarious stuff over on antwerp twitter...

They cant even find time to shit on beiro bc scottish asshole fans are in the mentions taking the piss.

Its like watching two equally retarded entities smash each others heads into the wall, and leave the great iranian nose to quietly exit the crime scene through the backdoor LOL.

Comment

Luckily regardless of how shit he plays for antwerp he at least shows up for Team Melli games. Could care less to watch a goalkeeper in a top league, probably the most boring type of player to watch right after a center back or something. Way different than following our forward legionnaires

Comment

Biero needs a mentor, someone who can help him adjust to the new environment, someone who can inject some confidence in him and put his mind in the right direction.
              Poor kid hails from that horrible culture in Iran. He is trying too hard to be a hero and impress, while all is asked of him is to be a consistent goalkeeper and he can certainly be one by just doing his best and not trying anything out of ordinary. Nobody cares about heroic in Europe. It is all about consistency!

He is in crisis at the moment and is all in his head not in his hands.

Comment

If he had saved the damn PK, that would have been the game changer. Vaghean heif

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  If he had saved the damn PK, that would have been the game changer. Vaghean heif
                  He even got his hand on it, it was well within his reach. At first glance I thought he for sure had it.

Comment

MRI tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      Biero needs a mentor, someone who can help him adjust to the new environment, someone who can inject some confidence in him and put his mind in the right direction.
                      Poor kid hails from that horrible culture in Iran. He is trying too hard to be a hero and impress, while all is asked of him is to be a consistent goalkeeper and he can certainly be one by just doing his best and not trying anything out of ordinary. Nobody cares about heroic in Europe. It is all about consistency!

He is in crisis at the moment and is all in his head not in his hands.
                      mostly this for me too..!!
                      missed the game but he's been the same sorta keeper for me all along..! has incredible reflexes and athleticism but he just doesnt inspire confidence to his teammates when in between the sticks and looks sorta like a nervous wreck most of the time and often over-do the shitt outa of a simple save with too much flare for dramatics o artist bazi..!
                      him not being able to consistently do the basics of keeping like consistently and confidently taking a proper goal kick is what irks the shitt outa me about him and his atist bazi karana ..! also he often looks nervous and shaky with the ball at his feet especially during back passes to him (even though he tries hard to act nonchalant..!but you can tell he is jittery just not calm and comfortable ..!)
                      he lived a charmed life during CQ times in TM because he often had way too many players back protecting his goal and hardly ever any of our opponents (especially those in Asia) got a chance to test him properly in goal so he came across as a world beater keeper to many fans here, but personally was never all that convinced of his overall quality, even during wc18 when everyone thought he was all that and a bag of chips..!!

its a shame too cause most of the real difficult skills of GKeeping he does so exceptionally well but the more routine and basic skills and the general confident aura and demeanor are simply lacking in him..!!

all the above mentioned, from the highlight above overall prior to his injury ?? he was'nt really that bad..!!? barring that fk up mishandling of the ball on the first goal which again boils down to too much flair for drama and overdoing the dive for the ball due mostly to too much artist bazi and sudden rush of blood to head..!!

ps
                      didnt see the injury incident but i wonder if it isnt yet another g-rolling antic and faking injury wanting to come out, so he has an excuse for likely being benched next game..?
                      anyways hope it isnt serious and he is back in training soon enough..!! i think he will return as 1st choice keeper again soon enough and before that i hope he can get his shitt together and work on those weaknesses i mentioned above or at least someone help him out with it before being shipped back to iran..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        mostly this for me too..!!
                        missed the game but he's been the same sorta keeper for me all along..! has incredible reflexes and athleticism but he just doesnt inspire confidence to his teammates when in between the sticks and looks sorta like a nervous wreck most of the time and often over-do the shitt outa of a simple save with too much flare for dramatics o artist bazi..!
                        him not being able to consistently do the basics of keeping like consistently and confidently taking a proper goal kick is what irks the shitt outa me about him and his atist bazi karana ..! also he often looks nervous and shaky with the ball at his feet especially during back passes to him (even though he tries hard to act nonchalant..!but you can tell he is jittery just not calm and comfortable ..!)
                        he lived a charmed life during CQ times in TM because he often had way too many players back protecting his goal and hardly ever any of our opponents (especially those in Asia) got a chance to test him properly in goal so he came across as a world beater keeper to many fans here, but personally was never all that convinced of his overall quality, even during wc18 when everyone thought he was all that and a bag of chips..!!

I have saying this repeatedly, the response I got was that De Gea also makes mistakes...

Beiro makes these kind of mistakes in 90% of all the games he plays, as you mentioned he made these mistakes in every game at the WC and we just didn't get punished for it, simple as that!

He is still a good keeper but no where near world class! A world class keeper instills confidence in his team Beiro with his amateurish mistakes does the opposite.

Hope he gets it togather!

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Payam Niazmand > Biero

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
                            Payam Niazmand > Biero
                            SPAM!
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Gazet van Antwerpen gives Beiro a 5 ; its all or nothing with him. Huge save(s) are followed by horrendous mistakes
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Beiro had some good saves but one really bad mistake which happens to every keeper in the world. His mistake doesn't really worry me that much but his injury does. If he is out for couple of games then "De Wolf" might take his spot and take #1 from him.

If that happens and beiro doesn't get any playing time then I guess it would be time to start thinking for a replacement. Rashid mazaheri , Payam Niazmand and possibly abedzadeh (not very reliable for TM).

Comment

Working...
                                X