Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear route for manager to give a run for 3rd choice keeper now and barring a catastrophic performance of the likes we've just seen, I can't see Beira coming back into team now. Will have been good experience this season, tough lessons learned, pack your bags and go to the next European club son, your status as TM #1 is assured.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Clear route for manager to give a run for 3rd choice keeper now and barring a catastrophic performance of the likes we've just seen, I can't see Beira coming back into team now. Will have been good experience this season, tough lessons learned, pack your bags and go to the next European club son, your status as TM #1 is assured.
      this gk just dropped a horrendous performance in cup

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Which european club would want such an unreliable GK?

Comment

De Wolf ham yeki khord.

In Bottocks key gharaare az asibdidegish bar migarde? Omidvaram Beiro harche zodtar bargarde.

Va dar zemn, Gerrard kenare zamin ye joori istaade ke adam fekr mikone vaghean dar andisheye taktiki ast.

Do saale dige Klopp Liverppol raa tark mikone, va Stephen jan mishe jaygozinesh, mishe 7tom dar lig va mire Charlton Athletic.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Rangers equalise 3-3.

Comment

Sorry but after Beiranvands performances you guys keep talking about their other keepers ?

Comment

At least he wasn't in the net for Rangers' third goal.

Comment

bring on greece baby

Comment

ANT defender red carded.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      bring on greece baby
                      LOL thank you for the needed comic relief

I’ll take AEK at this point
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

4th goal for Rangers.

Comment

Whag a messy game lol

Comment

Well, everything that could go wrong in that game did. Feel sorry for him. Hope he's back playing asap and his injury is only minor.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just hope his injury isnt major. He can keep number 1 spot until summer or whenever butez comes back then reassess. I wouldnt say its over for him at antwerp, but I just think at this stage they would prefer to go for domestic butez, even though many of the points antwerp accumulated in recent weeks rise to number 2 was because of beiros heroics.

He should still get offers from greece or something I think

Comment

Amazing saves and heroic moments, shortly followed by incredible mistakes and blunders - story of Beiranvand at Antwerp so far. He’s been very hot and cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X