Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of Beiranvand doing his medical - first glimpse of him in Antwerp gear:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrKnbfAcOa/?hl=en
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Video of Beiranvand doing his medical - first glimpse of him in Antwerp gear:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrKnbfAcOa/?hl=en
      #1 on the kit

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
        Now that it's done I hope Rezaei will go too
        yeop me too..!
        then it'll be much more fun to watch their games and follow this team..!
        what are the chances ..? would Kaveh be brought on to be the likely starting CF or ?

Comment

Yek maghaaleye toolani be faransavi dar baareye Beiro va chejoori be Antwerpen resid:

https://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport...eck=1594892222
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            yeop me too..!
            then it'll be much more fun to watch their games and follow this team..!
            what are the chances ..? would Kaveh be brought on to be the likely starting CF or ?
            Clement really wants Rezaei on his team, most fans are also positive. But i don't think Antwerp is going to pay the amount Club Brugge wants to get (about 4 million).
            So hopefully on loan?
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Brugge are idiots. They injured him, didnt give him a fair shot, he went and proved himself again in charleroi, they still refuse to give him a fair shot, then they demand an unrealistic transfer price for him. If he was worth the 5 million they want they should at least play him a bit to show that he is at that level and get his market value up.

As of now the only reason nobody will pay that much for him is because of his failure with brugge, which they primarily caused.

They should take 3 million and just f off.

Comment

I wonder when Antwerp will announce Beiranvand? Hopefully today =D

Comment

Did he pass the medical?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

"Negative corona test for new Antwerp goalkeeper Beiranvand

The first corona test of Alireza Beiranvand has been completed. Since his arrival on Monday in Belgium to complete his transfer to Antwerp, the intial Covid-19 test turned out to be negative. Good news, because this way he can take his real medical/physical tests further. He will be tested for corona twice more in the coming week - safety first. Captain Haroun meanwhile trained outside, but still individually."

https://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20200715_9...man-beiranvand

Comment

Plz Vote beiro :

https://voetbal24.be/news/62650/antw...pese-successen

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Iranian internet mafia doing its job

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          Iranian internet mafia doing its job
                          You can vote several times with the incognito mode

Comment

I'm so confused, you're telling me that they signed him and he might not even be #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                              Yek maghaaleye toolani be faransavi dar baareye Beiro va chejoori be Antwerpen resid:

https://sportmagazine.levif.be/sport...eck=1594892222
                              The incredible life of Alireza Beiranvand, the new guardian of Antwerp
                              7/14/20 at 4:30 PM
                              Updated at 5:00 p.m.
                              Source: Sportmagazine
                              Peter t'kint
                              Peter t'kint
                              Peter T'Kint is redacteur bij Sport / Voetbalmagazine.

Nomad, shepherd, homeless, car washer, street sweeper, ... The CV of the Iranian guard who just arrived in Belgium is not trivial. Portrait.

The incredible life of Alireza Beiranvand, the new guardian of Antwerp
                              Alireza Beiranvand stops a Cristiano Ronaldo penalty during the 2018 World Cup. © belga
                              A small letter of difference that often causes trouble. Between Genk and Gent, confusion is common on the international scene. It happened again last January at the Iranian news agency Tasnim. The latter announced that Alireza Beiranvand had reached an agreement with the KAA Gent. The goalkeeper of the national team had a starting clause fixed at 700,000 dollars (about 620,000 euros) that the Ghent club was ready to pay. Iranian readers learned that Beiranvand would become Milad Mohammadi's teammate

An error since the club concerned was in fact KRC Genk. In Limburg, Gaëtan Coucke had not lived up to expectations and Maarten Vandevoordt, although being a great talent, was still very young. After Danny Vukovic's injury, out for the whole season, there was room for a new goalkeeper. This is how Beiranvand came on the scene. Any advice from former Iranian national team coach Marc Wilmots? Without a doubt. Wilmots was impressed by the athletic ability of his goalkeeper. "Of the caliber of Courtois / Mignolet," he dared, "It will surprise you."

Genk, who originally thought of Thomas Didillon, opted for Beiranvand in January. Three-time champion, the Iranian Footballer of the Year, although still under contract for three years, had an attractive starting clause. There was however another club interested: the Antwerp, where Luciano D'Onofrio had also received good advice from Wilmots. On January 24, Beiranvand was expected to arrive in Genk, but he did not board the aircraft in Tehran. On Instagram, the goalkeeper had already said goodbye to supporters of Persepolis, but, that day, he nevertheless trained with the club of the Iranian capital.

A few phone calls later, Genk understood that the transfer had lead in the wing. The Limburgers quickly ended the negotiations and fell back on their initial choice: Didillon. In the process, Persepolis announced that its goalkeeper would stay until the end of the current season, but that it had an agreement with a Belgian club. The name of the Antwerp was not yet mentioned, however.

Beiranvand finally landed in Zaventem yesterday. Finally. It should have already been the case a month earlier, as the Teheran Times said on its website. The guard was originally scheduled to leave Tehran on Sunday, June 14, but again was not. If he made it to the airport, it was the Covid-19 that played tricks on him since his flight was canceled. His papers didn't seem to be in order either. A month late, he therefore landed in Belgium on Monday. After undergoing a coronavirus test, it was the medical tests that awaited him. Before finally initialing his three-season contract.

Nomadic

Alireza Beiranvand against Diego Costa during the Russian World Cup., Belga
                              Alireza Beiranvand faces Diego Costa during the Russian World Cup. © belga
                              But who is this guardian with whom Jean Butez will have to fight to succeed Sinan Bolat as holder of the Antwerp? During the 2018 World Cup, the Guardian published its story, written by one of its compatriots, Behnam Jafarzadeh, who works for Varzesh3.com. After the victory against Morocco, its history is spread throughout the world, as it is so unusual.

Ali Beiranvand is the oldest of a nomadic family. Born in Sarabias, he traveled the region with his family, looking for pastures where their sheep could graze. As an elder, he had to quickly get his hands dirty and soon became a full-time shepherd. His free moments, he devotes without surprise to sport. Football, of course, but he also plays dal paran , a local sport that involves throwing stones as far as possible.

As he turns 12, his family settles down for good in his hometown: Sarabias. The opportunity for Alireza to feel the leather in the club. Classic story: while playing attacking, the team goalkeeper is injured and replaces him. With such success that it will never leave the cages. If he dreams of becoming a pro, it is not to the taste of his father who believes that he had better work. The man joins gestures to speech and destroys his son's sporting goods, which is then forced to play in secret, bare hands.

It is the beginning of a new nomadic life for Beiranvand. His hunger for football is such that he decides to leave the family home. After borrowing money from a family member, he takes the bus to Tehran. In the vehicle, he meets a coach who accepts that he comes to train in his club on condition of paying him. For lack of money, he is forced to refuse.

Homeless, the young guard sleeps every evening outside the doors of the club of the man he met on the bus. "One morning, I noticed that there were coins at my feet, that people had thrown at me during the night. Thanks to this, I was able to eat a good breakfast, which I did not like. not arrived in a long time. "

Finally, luck smiled on him and the coach ended up letting him train, for free. He also finds him a place to sleep temporarily and Beiranvand gets hired in the clothing factory of the father of one of his teammates.

Odd jobs

At 27 years old, Alireza Beiranvand will discover Europe, at Antwerp, belga
                              At 27, Alireza Beiranvand will discover Europe, at Antwerp. © belga
                              But the adventure does not last and he is forced to find a new job. Used in a car wash, its size allows it to wash SUVs. One day, Ali Daei, a former Iranian football star who passed through Bayern Munich, comes to have his vehicle cleaned. Knowing his dreams of football, his colleagues encourage him to ask him for advice, but Beiranvand is far too shy and too ashamed of his situation to approach the star.

Next comes a new club, where Ali gets permission to sleep in the prayer hall. But this is only temporary and he must resolve to work in a pizzeria which offers him shelter against his work. One day, his current coach, who knows nothing about his situation, comes to the restaurant. Beiranvand refuses to serve him, but his boss forces him to and he ends up resigning, in shame. Having become a street sweeper, he is injured while training with a team other than his own and must therefore take the door. If he finally finds training again, his coach doubts him and his career dreams seem distant.

Luck however smiled on him again: Naft, one of his former clubs, was ready to offer him a second chance. And he does everything to grab it. Selected in the U23 national team, he finally won his stripes in a professional club. And his ascent does not stop there: become international, he is transferred to Persepolis, a large club in Tehran, contests the World Cup, stops a penalty from Cristiano Ronaldo and therefore wins a transfer to Europe, to Antwerp .

One of the qualities that Marc Wilmots appreciated the most was raising by hand. Far and precise. Logic for a former dal pravan player . His opponents are warned, Alireza Beiranvand can raise up to seventy meters (!): A formidable weapon.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Yes, Beiranvand joined Antwerp to be the the 2nd gk from an already starting position at Persepolis with Antwerp being very patient for his signing and eager to sign him.

It’s not like his position for GK is in jeopardy for TM, if he stayed at Persepolis he’d still be the undisputed starter, so I’m not sure where the logic follows that Antwerp would invest their time and money for a 2nd gk, when they could easily get one from Europe nor would they have hijacked Genk’s deal for signing Beiranvand in the first place with a much more superior financial offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X