This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Yap. Goalies in such systems get shat on alot. Look at Allison and Ederson.
    It seems like it has become a common theme with the European leagues to have their GK be involved in such manner.

Comment

Lol what was this?

Comment

What a blunder [emoji2359]

Comment

Ah damn, Berio couldn't hold on to the ball, and Rangers score on the rebound. Sigh...

Comment

bad mistake

Comment

Massive fuck up by Beiro :/

Comment

Ouch....why did he do this.
                That was 100% his Goal tbh

Comment

That was bad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Commentators should STFU. The ANtwerp defender misdefended the ball into the path of the Rangers forward, Beiranvand made the save, his defenders were all flat footed and didn't' do shit to get in the way.

F*** off.

Comment

Hard to see Antwerp getting anything out of this now, despite being more in possession, they're missing a finish in the final third and now being behind it just makes it tougher.

Comment

Calm your beautiful selves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Commentators should STFU. The ANtwerp defender misdefended the ball into the path of the Rangers forward, Beiranvand made the save, his defenders were all flat footed and didn't' do shit to get in the way.

F*** off.
                          I’m sorry but that’s just not fair. That was all Beiranvands fault. He can’t let that ball slip out like that. It’s true we like to be biased but let’s not make it so obvious lol

Comment

I really feel bad for him. After he had two good saves, then this blunder comes. I'm trying to understand wether it was his fault or not. Definitely 50% his fault. He should have kept the ball and definitely not try to tackle but from the beginning it was the defender who tried to breast him there.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              Hard to see Antwerp getting anything out of this now, despite being more in possession, they're missing a finish in the final third and now being behind it just makes it tougher.
                              Guess I was wrong [emoji23]

Comment

What a goal!

Comment

Working...
                                X