This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    ^^ Roozbeh jaan, The is not the kind of member to bash our own ; )

Just my 2 cents
    It is all about supporting our legionnaires. Of course our players know what they need to work on and improve on. They don't need us to criticise them and point out what they do is wrong! They look to fans for support. Most of the time what we think is a mistake isn't actually a mistake. It looks to us a mistake.
    Mahsaa : totally agree, its not about bashing anyone its about the truth, maybe the new goalkeeper will make 100 mistakes, that wont change the performance of alireza. at least he can stop the dangerous goalkicks and i would be satisfied
    Actually his goal kicks aren't as bad as Mirzapour which often landed in his own half. Majority of goal-kicks are returned back to keepers' side because that's the direction everyone is looking at. His goal kicks don't worry me at all. there are some other aspects that he needs to improve on mostly timing but as a shot stopper he is superb. I would have him in between the sticks before anyone else. I trust him more than anyone else. So let's support our guys and don't feed their club's fans' anxiety and stress.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Doesn't seem like Beiranvand will be starting anymore against Beerschot on Sunday or in the league with Antwerp's acquisition of their new goalkeeper De Wolf, does it? Only going to start in EL?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Doesn't seem like Beiranvand will be starting anymore against Beerschot on Sunday or in the league with Antwerp's acquisition of their new goalkeeper De Wolf, does it? Only going to start in EL?
        Unless there have been some new developments we aren't aware of, I don't think he's benched yet. It's possible they've acquired De Wolf in case Alireza has a couple of bad games in a row.

Comment

They got DeWolf as a backup. Their 3rd keeper was Beiranvand's backup and they're clearly not confident in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            They got DeWolf as a backup. Their 3rd keeper was Beiranvand's backup and they're clearly not confident in him.
            Yes, this is my understanding too. After Butez got injured, they got DeWolf who was the backup keeper at Eupen since the third keeper Croatian Matijaš is less experienced. Its also good coaching/management practice to have three keepers ready to go. I seriously doubt that Beiro has lost his starting position for league matches. We shall find out anyway on Sunday.

Go Beiro!

Comment

During an interview after the cup match, the new keeper De Wolf said "Now Beerschot. I expect to play, that's why they said they brought me in"

Not a good sign... But let's hope Beiranvand keeps his place

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                During an interview after the cup match, the new keeper De Wolf said "Now Beerschot. I expect to play, that's why they said they brought me in"

If that's what they told him, the club is run by a**holes. The most impatient goalkeeping team I've read about.

Comment

Wow. How presumptuous and tact less of this guy to say this. He’s now telling the coach and the opposing team about the plans for the starting line up? Even if true, you don’t broadcast it to the world before it happens you doofus.

Comment

It seems this club is in a right mess regarding their GKs. They told all three of them they will be the first keeper!
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^It's like a bad sitcom with a dude telling 3 girls that they're each his "#1", with them all comparing notes and finding out they were all told the same BS!

Comment

Beiro will definitely leave if that’s the case he wasn’t brought in to sit on the bench. The club management seemed to be supportive of him based on what he’s shared with us so I’d be very surprised if that’s the case
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yeah, I read same thing

Comment

Didn't the new coach mention that the goalie position should not be discussed so much!!! Yet, the new goal keeper goes out and says that!!!! I'd love to get the whole translated question and answer by the new keeper... Seems very unprofessional.

Is the new goalie bought or on loan?

Comment

This little sac of turd has some balls!! For F--- sake, you got scored on by a freaking 2nd level amature team, know your place little boy!! He can say anything he wants and make himself look stupid. The club management may be really screwed up but they are not out of their mind suicidal.

Comment

I can't find the quote de wolf says he was promised the starting position, but it doesn't matter really since he is on a loan.

Although Alireza's performances have a been roller coaster, it's too early to bench him. Not good for him or the club. If Alireza has another head scratcher in the next couple of games, then it makes sense to try De wolf for Club Brugge and Rangers (if eligible).

Comment

Working...
                                X