Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ This happens with many European leagues that they rotate their number 1 and 2 keepers for the cup matches. I am not too worried. He could use the rest both physically and mentally.

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      ^ This happens with many European leagues that they rotate their number 1 and 2 keepers for the cup matches. I am not too worried. He could use the rest both physically and mentally.

Go Beiro!
      I see. Makes sense, but in Beiro's case IMO he could use all the playing time he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        I see. Makes sense, but in Beiro's case IMO he could use all the playing time he gets.
        I kind of agree yet the coach needs to give a chance to the second goalie to get ready in case Beiro gets injured. Of course, I hope that never happens yet a good coach plans and prepares.

Go Beiro!

Comment

New goalkeeper DE WOLF is starting

Comment

Antwerpen conceded a goal against i think 3rd league team.. 1:1 now

Comment

they won 2-1

Not a single word about the keeper conceding a goal! If it was beiro, it would be like: "he is inconsistent", "makes terrible mistakes", i" feel so nervous when he exits" , blah blah...
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                they won 2-1

Not a single word about the keeper conceding a goal! If it was beiro, it would be like: "he is inconsistent", "makes terrible mistakes", i" feel so nervous when he exits" , blah blah...
                And I think this Raal La Louiviere is playing Division one?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  And I think this Raal La Louiviere is playing Division one?
                  Belgian second amateur division!!
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

they won 2-1
                    The backup goalie's performance in his first match doesn't change Alireza's inconsistency and mistakes so far this season.

Comment

For those of you guys who wanna see how De wolf conceded the goal . watch 1:19:30 . He conceded from a good 30-40m distance

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=940966989986710

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        The backup goalie's performance in his first match doesn't change Alireza's inconsistency and mistakes so far this season.
                        Amazing! New goalie concedes an easy goal with poor refex from behind 18 yards from a Belgian second amateur division team, and you still bash Alireza.
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Amazing! New goalie concedes an easy goal with poor refex from behind 18 yards from a Belgian second amateur division team, and you still bash Alireza.
                          You decided to bring up Alireza's performance in relation to this new goalie, and I simply pointed out that this guy being bad doesn't magically change Alireza's inconsistent performances in an Antwerp shirt so far.

Alireza is obviously a better goalie than whoever this chooch is. The reason "some people" aren't criticising this new goalie is probably because his performance doesn't matter. I follow Antwerp to see how Alireza does, not to watch some random Belgian dude play against 3rd tier side as it's irrelevant to Alireza's performances. Now if the dude takes Alireza's spot in league matches, that's a different story.
                          Last edited by The; 02-03-2021, 01:48 AM.

Comment

You decided to bring up Alireza's performance in relation to this new goalie, and I simply pointed out that this guy being bad doesn't magically change Alireza's inconsistent performances in an Antwerp shirt so far.
                            Alireza is obviously a better goalie than whoever this chooch is. The reason "some people" aren't criticising this new goalie is probably because his performance doesn't matter. I follow Antwerp to see how Alireza does, not to watch some random Belgian dude play against 3rd tier side as it's irrelevant to Alireza's performances. Now if the dude takes Alireza's spot in league matches, that's a different story.
                            All those who bash Beiro would say they are simply pointing out. Bashing some one by pointing out his faults! This is Beiro's thread btw and the guy who is now no doubt the second goali was tested against a much weaker team unlike Alireza whose first game for Antwerp was against their toughest opponents if not for years but this season. And he did well! In terms of clean sheet, Beiro's stat is superior to Butez. With every game he is getting better. No goali is without faults and Alireza needs to polish up on a few things. But I am sure he will get better and better. As with Abedzadeh he is also an excellent Iranian keeper and I would be happy if he stood in between the sticks for TM and though not my favourite but I would never criticise him or put him down in favour of Beiro. As Jose Mourinho said he (Beiro) is a talented keeper. To me that means he could be a world class keeper in the right hands and TBH I think he would sign up Beiro. But hey never mind. I hope people here who are so quick to zoom on Beiro and point out a little mistake he makes in a game stop doing that. Amen
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

^^ Roozbeh jaan, The is not the kind of member to bash our own ; )

Just my 2 cents
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

totally agree, its not about bashing anyone its about the truth, maybe the new goalkeeper will make 100 mistakes, that wont change the performance of alireza. at least he can stop the dangerous goalkicks and i would be satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                                X