• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-2 ANTWERP

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Agree on this.

I'm mostly trying to counter the members who think a player should kill himself and its all over if he makes a mistake.
      Why do you feel you need to counter anything? This is a public forum where members can share their opinions freely, at least in theory it is. If I think Beiro is ruining his chance by playing clumsy ball, then that's my opinion. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
        Why do you feel you need to counter anything? This is a public forum where members can share their opinions freely, at least in theory it is. If I think Beiro is ruining his chance by playing clumsy ball, then that's my opinion. Deal with it.
        Point and counter-point. Its a forum as you said.
        Your advice applies to you as well.

Comment

game over. 3-2 antwerp.

Beira had a couple very good saves at the end when game was tied 2-2.

Could have done better on pk scenario but no defender in sight so he had to make play.

On second goal it squeezed under him. He should have saved that.

He is still inconsistent. But you cannot say he has been shit. If not for him antwerp are 6 pts differents in the table following MOTM games vs gent and eupen that won them the matches for sure. In loss vs oostende he was also voted as best player by their fans, and had another low key clean sheet between those games.

With more and more games and seemingly cementing number 1 spot, ironing out a few things and improving communication with teammates we have to hope he adds some long term consistency and less hot and cold.

I would also add his game with feet is much better than it has ever been.

Comment

Game won, 3 points! that's what counts

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Can't believe in saying this, but in his current form, I don't trust him as the number one option for TM. He is obviously a talented goalie, but he's making silly mistakes every third game or so these day. Whatever the reason, it's not a risk TM can take at the moment, especially when Abedzadeh has been performing so consistently over the last year.

Beiro needs to calm down a bit, get into a groove, and show some consistency for a few months. His ceiling is high, but at the moment we can't afford him having drop balls in aerial battles, give away penalties (and possibly red-cards), or allow weak low shots in. Every game counts right now for Team Melli. I'm sure Alireza will be in form again by the next qualifying round.

Comment

Abedzadeh undisputed #1 IMO.

Comment

i moved on to Taremi's game after the pk ... but they looked a superior side today and they won, so not bad all in all and he'll live to start the next game in between the sticks again..!
                  like inarsenwetrust said he just has to work on his consistency and general composure and poise under pressure and calm his tits a bit and not try to make a worldy play/save everytime a ball sent in his box..!

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                    Abedzadeh undisputed #1 IMO.
                    really?? Abedzadehs last match was littered with far more errors of way worse magnitude than beiros.

dont even want to know the reactions if beira made these mistakes at 42 seconds, weird positioning at 1:23, and complete fail at 2:50

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      really?? Abedzadehs last match was littered with far more errors of way worse magnitude than beiros.

dont even want to know the reactions if beira made these mistakes at 42 seconds, weird positioning at 1:23, and complete fail at 2:50

Nothing wrong at 01:23, but damnn that mistake was really amateurish on 02:50

Comment

Not his best game but they got the result.

The penalty I didn’t really think was his fault as he had no choice but to come out.

Second goal was a mistake but I think overall he will be fine.

He’s still getting used to it and he’s had some very strong matches as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Unlike most people here, I don't base opinions on one-match reactions. Go look at how Abedzadeh has performed this season and compare it to Beiro's. Form matters, especially for a GK.

Comment

Alireza Beiranvand @ Royal Antwerp FC | 2020-2021

Abedzadeh has been much more consistent in general and in form, I’d trust him over Beiranvand at the moment although the latter is a better GK overall. The thing that bothers me is that Beiranvand has 3 great games followed by horrible mistakes the next game, while Amir can have a pretty good streak of 10 games where he is full of confidence and a great shot stopper for a shittier team in a harder league.

Comment

Comment

anyone got the highlights? Did i jynx it? Did beiro have a bad day?

There is no way we can trust abedzadeh over beiro. Not a chance for me. Abedzadeh is not reliable at all. At least with beiro has passed his test in previous TM games.

Comment

Working...
                                X