Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro kept Antwerp victorious in the match. He had many saves with three of them being great stops. He deserves the MOTM hands down. Amazing game by Beiro. His third clean sheet.

Go Beiro!

Sangarbaaneh beemaanand, Alireza Beiranvand!
    سنگربانِ بی مانند، علیرضا بیرانوند

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      oh nice glad to hear that. First half or 2nd half?
      One in stoppage time, the other was in first half I think but I had a bad connection and didn't follow the game closely. Apparently, I missed the ball hitting the crossbar that Roozbeh mentioned

Comment

oh okay hopefully we can see that in the highlights.
        Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        stopped at least 6 a couple definitely saves. onec got lucky as the ball hit the crossbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
          One in stoppage time, the other was in first half I think but I had a bad connection and didn't follow the game closely. Apparently, I missed the ball hitting the crossbar that Roozbeh mentioned
          it was a great shot by forward. Nothing beiro could have done about it. Thankfully it hit underside of bar but didnt go in.

Comment

^ Usually, when keepers get clean sheets, they make many save and a few great ones and then luck is also on their side a couple of times. I take it

Go Beiro!

Comment

Antwerp were continuing where they lsft off last game=crap. But then they started playing decent and I would say by the end of the game they were playing like a team deserving the second spot in the league. They defended well throughout and I would say the chemistry between Beiro and the rest of the team looks great. I think this new coach has done some good work.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

BTW, on antwerp forum many of their fans saying Beiro was their MOTM again, although they thing rafaelov will be awarded it since he provided Goal and Assist.

Comment

Loving these comments plz share highlight vids of you guys find!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Here are several of his saves earlier today. One of the great stops is not in this clip. Notice his arial superiority also getting the announcer to call it solid!

Go Beiro!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/226...88%d9%be%d9%86

Comment

Nice performance from Ali. He was busy in the 2nd half. Some good saves. Got lucky with the ball hitting the woodwork, but you need luck on your side also.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        BTW, on antwerp forum many of their fans saying Beiro was their MOTM again, although they thing rafaelov will be awarded it since he provided Goal and Assist.
                        I think Beiro deserves it. Rafaelov missed a penalty. Funny thing is that the announcer said Beiro is from Israel and then he apologized profusely saying that he is from Iran and he mixed him up with Rafaelov Of course they look like each other and are the same height

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          I think Beiro deserves it. Rafaelov missed a penalty. Funny thing is that the announcer said Beiro is from Israel and then he apologized profusely saying that he is from Iran and he mixed him up with Rafaelov Of course they look like each other and are the same height

Go Beiro!
                          Huh??? Beiro is at least 20cm taller
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ I was joking my friend. They don't even look a like. How could one mistake one for the other?

Go Beiro!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              ^ I was joking my friend. They don't even look a like. How could one mistake one for the other?

Go Beiro!
                              Yeah sorry missed the irony
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Another clean sheet, another win for RAFC. They are now in second place in the league. Keep it up Beiro jaan!

Comment

Working...
                                X