Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK for antwerp. Nice build up play to get it.

israeli guy misses pk. Would have been the clincher.

Comment

Beirandvand getting some love from the commentators

Comment

Eupen could have scored a few tonight if it wasn't for some poor finishing and Beiranvand getting in the way.

Comment

Another good save by Beiranvand in stoppage time.

Comment

Another great save in extra time to keep his clean sheet... 2-0 final...

Comment

Clean Sheet! His 3rd of the season I believe.

Comment

3 clean sheets for Beiranvand now.

Comment

Beiro all smiles after game. Great confidence booster...

Comment

Did beiro have any saves? I watched the game on and off but didn't see any of his saves?

Comment

Beiranvand is back!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Did beiro have any saves? I watched the game on and off but didn't see any of his saves?
                        I saw two really nice ones including one in stoppage time that I thought would be scored for sure

Comment

A solid game by antwerp. They gave up a few chances in second half but should have also scored a few themselves.

In general they played much better than previous games with the ball. Some good buildup play. They still dropped unnecessarily deep in second half and without big beiro stops outcome of game would have been different. He had 2 huge 1v1 blocks in particular. Also his exits from crosses and corners were very solid.

3rd clean sheet for him. Antwerp 2nd temporarily until Genk play.

Comment

3 really good saves is what I saw...

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              stopped at least 6 a couple definitely saves. onec got lucky as the ball hit the crossbar.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

oh nice glad to hear that. First half or 2nd half?
                                Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                                I saw two really nice ones including one in stoppage time that I thought would be scored for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X