X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the defense is to blame

Comment

Beiro wasn't at fault and the ratings this match reflect that.

He has a 6.5 while the entire midfield and forward line are 6.0 and below.

Defender had the man marked and just watched him score.

Wasn't beiros fault especially since the defender was on his man.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Seems the defense is to blame
        and from that tweet you can see trajectory of ball was nowhere near for beira to come and claim. If he made a play for it then it would have gone down as a totally wrong exit

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          Let's see if those fifa playing Belgian teenagers would put the blame on Beiro again! This team is atrocious.
          They are praising him on their forum

Comment

None of the goals were Beiro's fault. Total crap defending. the whole team sucked the second half. They have some really shite players that need to be relegated to reserve. hang on this is Belgian league so I guess thats as good as it gets. This is the team sitting in 3rd place and they couldn't even get close enough to score for most part of the game. No goalie can keep a clean sheet in this team.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              About time! Do you have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                Abedzadeh undisputed #1 based on current form.
                It's good to have two keepers in europe but abedzadeh being good with maritimo doesn't mean he replaces a keeper who has been outstanding under pressure for what I can safely say around 90% of his TM matches.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Could you summarize some things they are saying, if you don't mind.

Comment

Gozaaresh-gare belgiki ham eshaare kard ke gole dovvom taghsire khate defaaie bood.

Beiro dar nimeye dovvom amalkarde besyaar khoobi daasht.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      About time! Do you have a link?
                      https://www.wijzijnantwerp.org/forum...9934&start=350

Comment

He did everything he could here. He's smothering the attacker, got arms and legs outstretched. Just a goal that takes a demi-god to stop.

Comment

I could really care less about their form, which even with this crappy defeat is decent results wise.

He is cementing spot as#1, showing himself, and looking like he will get another chance on big EL stage.

Also I think playing through those initial difficulties could be very useful in long run for him and TM in high stress situations.

Comment

i only watched from min 55 on
                            Bey played a damn solid shift while i was watching ... had a couple great saves to keep antwerp in it.. and was undone by 2-3 sleeping defenders ... he can hardly be blamed for the winner... not sure the first goal which i didnt see ..!!

Annnnwerp were certainly the shittier side and looked sluggish and unorganized and hardly any of their koongoshaad field players were up for hustling and moving W/O the ball or make a sensible run for a possible attack..! oostende looked a much younger, Far more organized and hungrier side for the win and they got their well deserved result..!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Could you summarize some things they are saying, if you don't mind.
                              Didn't read all their thread but they say their gk problem is now over. That they feel more confident with him,that he improved a lot and that him and another are the obly that don't deserve the loss

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                He did everything he could here. He's smothering the attacker, got arms and legs outstretched. Just a goal that takes a demi-god to stop.

Daghighan. Emshaab Donnarumma roberooye Atalanta yek goli khord ye jorhaayi manande in gol bood, chon dar on sahne ham dalilesh yaargirie bad bood.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X