• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOWOWOW.

goal denying stop 1v1 from beira.

what a save

Comment

Antwerp is playing shit football this half. if it werent for the other team polaying great i would have switched off. beiro is saving thier arse every minute or so
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

another great read beira

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          another great read beira
          Motm game for beiro so far?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Motm game for beiro so far?
            ive only watched last 20 mins. Certainly looks like best antwerp player. oostende actually playing quite well.

Comment

he got scored on again. I think beiro was at fault

Comment

This team has a horrible defense

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  he got scored on again. I think beiro was at fault
                  not really. Guy totally lost his man backpost.

IT was not really a good situation for beira to come out there bc distance was too great and defender should have had it covered.

Gets caught ball watching and has simple header to beat beira.

Comment

Yea true the DFer was at fault too but beiro's exits was also wrong IMO.
                    Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    not really. Guy totally lost his man backpost.

IT was not really a good situation for beira to come out there bc distance was too great and defender should have had it covered.

Gets caught ball watching and has simple header to beat beira.

Comment

Antwerp doesn't want to sign some quality field players?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Yea true the DFer was at fault too but beiro's exits was also wrong IMO.
                        I think he initially took a couple steps and realized distance was just too big, which was correct. If he comes out he wouldnt get there bc is actually wasnt that close to him.

Comment

Abedzadeh undisputed #1 based on current form.

Comment

Let's see if those fifa playing Belgian teenagers would put the blame on Beiro again! This team is atrocious.

Comment

Man this antwerp team is so crap. They play the most basic football. When they try to score they play the Bekesh ziresh game.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                                Abedzadeh undisputed #1 based on current form.
                                whatttt?? Beira made some crucial stops today and in general form is getting better and better every week. End of the day when Antwerp is inviting so much pressure he will concede some goals. But certainly not playing badly now at all.

I doubt very much that Abedz makes those 1v1 stops.

Comment

Working...
                                X