No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly, PP is doing better than I expected.

If we defend slightly better, with a little luck we can win this.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      On replay, looked like a PK to me. Nourollahi kicked the Korean players leg (he made a meal out of it, but still).

Careless play by Nourollahi, he can't be doing that if he wants meaningful TM minutes.
      Yeah. On the replay it does look justifyable. Too bad...

Comment

strong half by PP. First 20 mins they were understandably rusty after 3 weeks of no games, then they started to really get stranglehold on game.

Excellent goal by Abdi which will give him more confidence for second half. Need more production from alishah and resan.

The PK was totally stupid and unnecesary by nourollahi, nothing was happening on that play.

Dameshoon garm. Great job by yahya setting up team properly mentally and tactically.

They are in this game, and have a good chance to win it with a bit of luck, no more mistakes.

Comment

really dumb penalty to give up... but got to move on. 45 mins more to go

Comment

First VAR and then deflection and still scored

Comment

Lets try to find a Persian stream while on the break guys
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Wishing Persepolis the best. It would be a nice thing for people in Iran to feel happy about during these times.

Comment

NOUROLLAHI

Comment

any links in farsi?

Comment

The cross coming in was dealt with poorly , there were 3 Persepolis guys! Then Ahmad does dumbest most unnecessary foul ever , then the penalty is saved and comes back right to Ulsan! Such an incredibly unlucky sequence. Could have been 1-0 at half with yahya coming up with a brilliant plan for second half

Comment

Originally posted by danyjr View Post
                        Wishing Persepolis the best. It would be a nice thing for people in Iran to feel happy about during these times.
                        Danny??? where have you been man???... LOL what a surprise visit after what 15 years?
                        Good to see you lol.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Btw, I am impressed with the Aussie commentary. Informed, unbiased, and insightful. A breath of fresh air.

Comment

Anyone have been following Persepolis closely? Do they have any jokers on the bench? Do they have it in them to kick up a gear? Fitness? Can they go all out until the end?

Comment

BTW, the Live in instagram is obviously only for users with IP from Iran . I dont get it.

Comment

I really hate VAR.

Comment

Working...
                                X