AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
    Can someone please explain why we should even care about Persepolis after what they did during Asian cup, to CQ and more importantly to TM?
    PP does not deserve anything and I eagerly look forward to its demise everyday in my life.
    It is because of all the people who forget what PP did to TM, that we are in this situation now :-(
    Shame shame shame on both PP and SS (and yes SS is not really better than PP)
    PP deserves to lose in every match because of its ties and some of the most stupid fans it has and I wish that they get humiliated in the upcoming games :-)
    This is by no means is even close to a national games (as some people try to portray) and no PP game should and will ever be. Keep dreaming :-)
    Look. I was only 5 when i watched my first Persepolis match in aryamehr stadium And after that I loved them. I am talking about time most of your parents may remember and not you. Any way it is only a feeling and lately past years I have not followed Persian league football because I know it is corrupt and I can do better when I can watch my beloved PL team! Any way I don’t care about now and I live with my memories and I hope they win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Maybe Eurosport show it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

^ From a fellow Israeli football journalist. His words, not mines.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

^ From a fellow Israeli football journalist. His words, not mines.
          fellow? You are israeli football journalist too?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            fellow? You are israeli football journalist too?
            Obviously!

*sarcasm*

Comment

Can someone please explain why we should even care about Persepolis after what they did during Asian cup, to CQ and more importantly to TM?
              PP does not deserve anything and I eagerly look forward to its demise everyday in my life.
              It is because of all the people who forget what PP did to TM, that we are in this situation now :-(
              PP deserves to lose in every match because of its ties and some of the most stupid fans it has and I wish that they get humiliated in the upcoming games :-)
              This is by no means is even close to a national games (as some people try to portray) and no PP game should and will ever be. Keep dreaming :-)
              That's like saying can somebody explain to me why we care about TM after IR has destroyed our country, murdered our people, and brutalized our society for the last 40 years.

Yes, Iran may currently be a shitty place run by shitty people, but at the end of the day we are Iranians and deep down, love Iran.

Same with Perspolis. It's not like the club has an ego individually on its own. At the end of the day, it is an Iranian club, run by corrupt insiders. Yes, the club has had many shitty things associated with it in recent years. But that is not a reflection of what it means and the place that it has in the hearts of its supporters.

Tomorrow, Perspolis plays for, fights for, and represents all of Iran. Whether anyone likes that or not.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                That's like saying can somebody explain to me why we care about TM after IR has destroyed our country, murdered our people, and brutalized our society for the last 40 years.

Yes, Iran may currently be a shitty place run by shitty people, but at the end of the day we are Iranians and deep down, love Iran.

Same with Perspolis. It's not like the club has an ego individually on its own. At the end of the day, it is an Iranian club, run by corrupt insiders. Yes, the club has had many shitty things associated with it in recent years. But that is not a reflection of what it means and the place that it has in the hearts of its supporters.

Tomorrow, Perspolis plays for, fights for, and represents all of Iran. Whether anyone likes that or not.
                Post of the year! The bold says it all - thanks for keeping me from a lengthy response
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I understand your position, but then again, a Persepolis win would only bring more positive attention towards our players, thus providing way for more transfers and better team melli play.

But yes, that Persepolis management lead by Branko was nothing short of shameful and disgraceful, especially the way they treated Queiroz and his staff.

We have a new persepolis now, led by Agha Yahya

Comment

I think you can have some happiness in the fact that the CQ vs Branko's Perspolis ended when Branko left to Saudi and failed miserably

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post

Iran is much more than its government and Perspolis is much more than its management. Regardless of my very harsh opinions about the IR government and Perspolis management, I love the country and the club. I can never bring myself to calling Iran a sh***ty place regardless of who runs it.

Go TM!
                      Go Perspolis!
                      همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

Yes, because we don’t generalize and categorize millions of fans because of wrongdoing of a few!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS!

Go Perspolis!
                          همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

The Qatari ref better give Persepolis the benefit of the doubt! Its been a LOOOOOOOONG while since we were on the receiving end of a good, fair and logical ref!....
                            GO PERSPEP for Iran, Get the cup for the fans alive and the ones that have sadly passed from this scourge of a disease called COVID 19 lets do it for all !!!

Comment

Can mehdikhani play?

If not I guess it will be : Resan-Abdi-Shojaei front three.

Comment

Shona lotfan koota bepoosh. Don’t insult the fans it’s not your place to do so

Comment

Working...
                                X