No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time is the game (anyone posting the game times thread)?

Comment

Match is Dec 19th at 4am PST

Comment

WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS!

Go Perspolis!
        همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

How do feel about this ref? Hows his track record?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

The AlNassr complaint was thrown out in Cas court:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Match is Dec 19th at 4am PST
                Do you know how we can watch? Thanks bro

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  Do you know how we can watch? Thanks bro
                  No legit sources that I could find in the US. We’ll have to await streaming links on match day, I’m afraid.

Comment

https://www.livesoccertv.com/de/matc...olis-vs-ulsan/

I found here that DAZN is going to broadcast the match !! Do you guys know if this is also available for DAZN Europe ??
                    FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                      https://www.livesoccertv.com/de/matc...olis-vs-ulsan/

I found here that DAZN is going to broadcast the match !! Do you guys know if this is also available for DAZN Europe ??
                      haven't seen it in the German DAZN program unfortunately

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Watch it here:

https://www.instagram.com/theafchub_ir/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI7StUbgPyo/
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

^ Last years ACL Final full match on YouTube. YouTube should have livestream for the final. If I find a stream on match day, I will post here because there's also no legal way to watch the match for me.

Comment

Hi

Where to watch the game om TV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Can someone please explain why we should even care about Persepolis after what they did during Asian cup, to CQ and more importantly to TM?
                              PP does not deserve anything and I eagerly look forward to its demise everyday in my life.
                              It is because of all the people who forget what PP did to TM, that we are in this situation now :-(
                              Shame shame shame on both PP and SS (and yes SS is not really better than PP)
                              PP deserves to lose in every match because of its ties and some of the most stupid fans it has and I wish that they get humiliated in the upcoming games :-)
                              This is by no means is even close to a national games (as some people try to portray) and no PP game should and will ever be. Keep dreaming :-)

Comment

Originally posted by theworldgamer View Post
                                Can someone please explain why we should even care about Persepolis after what they did during Asian cup, to CQ and more importantly to TM?
                                PP does not deserve anything and I eagerly look forward to its demise everyday in my life.
                                It is because of all the people who forget what PP did to TM, that we are in this situation now :-(
                                Shame shame shame on both PP and SS (and yes SS is not really better than PP)
                                PP deserves to lose in every match because of its ties and some of the most stupid fans it has and I wish that they get humiliated in the upcoming games :-)
                                This is by no means is even close to a national games (as some people try to portray) and no PP game should and will ever be. Keep dreaming :-)
                                I understand your position but a win tomorrow will open the path of an Iranian club playing against Bayern in an official game.

Comment

Working...
                                X