AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ suspended along with Pahlavan.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Golmohammadi's interview about Ulsan:

he talks about Persepolis team situation before the final:

Last edited by webmaster; 12-14-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Golmohammadi's interview about Ulsan:

he talks about Persepolis team situation before the final:
        He seemed quite unsure or even defeated with his comments about Persepolis chance against Ulsan, He even said he never would have thought coming into the final he would love 40% of his teams strenght!

My take: AS ALWAYS, our teams ALWAYS lose to our mismanagement, our lack of strenght BEHIND our football( ie, in AFC) our lack of " Delsoozi" for teams that reach the final climbing mountain after mountain.... I dont feel optimistic AT ALL, sorry guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
          He seemed quite unsure or even defeated with his comments about Persepolis chance against Ulsan, He even said he never would have thought coming into the final he would love 40% of his teams strenght!

My take: AS ALWAYS, our teams ALWAYS lose to our mismanagement, our lack of strenght BEHIND our football( ie, in AFC) our lack of " Delsoozi" for teams that reach the final climbing mountain after mountain.... I dont feel optimistic AT ALL, sorry guys.....
          yahya is always extremely understated in interviews. He is always trying (correctly) to diffuse tension and expectations surrounding the team.

But when he has put them on the pitch, they have been LIONS. While they are missing 4 key guys, 1 of them was missing vs al nassr who if anything had much more talented and dangerous players than Ulsan.

I think we can bet that the team from mental standpoint will be there same as previous games. I think yahya will ensure that. The question is can the replacement players for pahlevan and amiri carry out the fast transition via quick short passing approach that is hallmark of PP under yahya. Im not so sure as you say.

The other question is does Jalal have enough left in him for a game at this level? PP strongest aspect was two CBs this AC. Both are much higher than asian level and proved it as a pairing vs bosnia and uzbekistan. Shoja and Kanani not only were/are rocks physically and defensively but also play out of the back excellently, and have very impressive speed to cover in behind. I dont really think Jalal at 40y/o has any of these qualities.

I think key will be the midfield now. To me kamyabinia, Sarlak, Nourollahi seems like a very redundant trio, hence why typically amiri has been starting a bit more advanced with only two of the aforementioned 3 behind him. I must say the Ulsan midfield is not as high class as previous midfields PP has had to play. IT consists of 3 30+ y/o koreans who have never left Asian leagues (one had 4 games for relegation croatian team last season). If Yahya can extract big game from PPs 3, it could nullify them and give PP a solid shot. Nourollahi I suspect will be key for this.

Comment

Comment

^ thanks my desktop BG till the final. :-)

Comment

HAMEH JAA PERSPOLIS!

GHERMEZETEH!

ARTESHEH SORKH PEEROOZ AST!

همه جا پرسپولیس

قرمزته

ارتش سرخ پیروز است

Comment

پرسپولیس قهرمان میشه

Comment

Comment

!پرسپولیس قهرمان

Comment

This team is way too strong for the broken and unprepared PP...Already have a $100 bet on PP loss and $100 for 3-0 loss of PP...this is not about being a hamvatan...this is about looking at status and preparation...good luck anyways...very tough match

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          This team is way too strong for the broken and unprepared PP...Already have a $100 bet on PP loss and $100 for 3-0 loss of PP...this is not about being a hamvatan...this is about looking at status and preparation...good luck anyways...very tough match
                          Where have you placed this bet? I'm eagerly waiting to see what the prices are as I too see a real gulf in class here.

Comment

^the odds aren't terribly against PP, though the bookies like Ulsan's odds of winning. I'm finding

PP win: 3.40
                            Draw: 3.00
                            Ulsan win: 2.40

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Our friend here is truly the estesnaii (exceptional) party pooper of the month.
                              من شخصا ایشون رو نامزد میکنم برای سمت برجستهٔ استثنایی ترین حال گیر ماه

Go Perspolis!
                              همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

Also, for what it's worth: Ulsan has won their last 9 matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X