X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulsan Hyundai are the finalist!

Comment

Game over

Persepolis will meet Ulsan in the final.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Korean clubs always have given us a hard time. It will be very tough. Low expectations.

Comment

Perspolis can beat them!! Looking forward to the final!

Comment

Persepolis is by far superior to them. The cup is coming home :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              Persepolis is by far superior to them. The cup is coming home :-)

Don't jinx it man

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                Don't jinx it man
                Just sparking some positive energy!

Comment

I watched 100 minutes of the game . Both teams are top class. Vissel Kobe reminded me of iran, they deffended well and scored easily. VAR was against them. I was hoping to get VK japan as they are facing inuries but Ulsan Hyundai changed the whole game. They play some nice asian attacking football but easily hurt in counter attacks. PP must play some deffensive CQ football against them in order to beat them. Otherwise i don't see any chance for PP.

Vissel Kobe scored twice and one of the goals was disallowed by VAR. Ulsan should've also got a red card in 80th minute but I have no idea how did VAR miss that! It was a clear deadly foul on the player that also got injured for few minutes. VAR so far has been in favor of Ulsan. Ulsans first goal was denied by the ref but VAR made the ref accept it. I feel like people behind VAR were against Vissel Kobe.

I wish PP good luck, They Have A HARD Task. This ulsan team is no joke.

Comment

The lads watched the semi-final in the plane.

Comment

Comment

can somebody give their predicted xi with alekasir, pahlevan, and amiri out (and no Shoja)

Lak;Shiri,Kanani,Jalal(?),Aghaei;Sarlak, Nourollahi, Kamyabinia; Resan, Abdi, Ali Shojaei

???

Comment

Not having Vahid Amiri really really hurts

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            can somebody give their predicted xi with alekasir, pahlevan, and amiri out (and no Shoja)

Lak;Shiri,Kanani,Jalal(?),Aghaei;Sarlak, Nourollahi, Kamyabinia; Resan, Abdi, Ali Shojaei

???
                            are pahlevan and amiri out due to yellow cards or injury?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Not having Vahid Amiri really really hurts
                              He is such and underrated and key player for us (and TM). He tires out opponents and his physical play is really disheartening for opponents. We need him to smack the opponent around in a fair way.

Comment

What happened to Amiri?

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Working...
                                X