No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they are analyzing the games while the team is in quarantine.

All it takes is to identify the weaknesses of one player in their defense, exploit, get a goal and run the game down in a final

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Ulsan reached the semi and have an unbeaten run in this ACL
      It's looking more and more likely that Ulsan will be the finalist against Persepolis. Vissel Kobe were easily pinned down and dominated by a 10-man Suwon Bluewings team who only lost out on penalties. Its looking likely that they will be tired after playing 120 mins going into their semi-final against Ulsan. Also Vissel Kobe's clown of a coach decided it would be a good idea to bring on an injured Iniesta into the match at ET who unsurprisingly worsened his injury in the match.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I hope they are analyzing the games while the team is in quarantine.

All it takes is to identify the weaknesses of one player in their defense, exploit, get a goal and run the game down in a final
      I have full confidence Yahya and his staff are watching all the matches and analyzing opponents weaknesses.

Comment

I don’t think PP can handle any of these teams...PP it’s a little broken upfront ...I rather see Korean team

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJIvS3FJVM

Interview from the gaffer

Comment

Both potential opponents are really good.
            I don’t think Persepolis has the creativity to do exploit the weaknesses and we have too many suspensions.

A win for us would be a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Both potential opponents are really good.
              I don’t think Persepolis has the creativity to do exploit the weaknesses and we have too many suspensions.

A win for us would be a surprise.
              PP had its two league games before the final postponed. That's not a good news

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                PP had its two league games before the final postponed. That's not a good news
                Their opponents in the Persian Gulf league have had Corona, so it’s the least worst option. If they got Corona now, what would they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Their opponents in the Persian Gulf league have had Corona, so it’s the least worst option. If they got Corona now, what would they do?
                  I know but 2 weeks without playing isn't good either, while their opponent are playing high level since one month

Comment

3-0 loss for PP...when you need the best preparation your best players your country financial support Iranian football lacks all of that....azadari kare mast...lol

Comment

Any link to watch ulsan vs kobe?

Comment

Originally posted by Amoo View Post
                        Any link to watch ulsan vs kobe?
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFj...lAif4rw/videos

Yes, but the match doesn't start until 3 hours of the time that I'm posting this. ^ The link I posted above will have a livestream of the match near kickoff time.

Comment

Damet garm Aziz!

Comment

Starting line-ups (No Iniesta)

Comment

Our boys getting ready to go to Qatar!

Comment

New stream, the old ones removed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E1gxhx1H9M
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X