No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iniesta got injured and subbed off in the Vissel Kobe match against Shanghai SPIG.

Comment

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 10.07.00 AM.png
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        [ATTACH]18860[/ATTACH]
        Which one is the best suited for PP? I fear the japanese the most

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Me too. I think all of them will tough but at least historically we have had less hashieh with southeast Asian teams.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

I think at least Koreans respect Iranian football so I want one of the Korean teams.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              I think at least Koreans respect Iranian football so I want one of the Korean teams.
              But I would love to see PP beat Vissel Kobe. I know it's not TM but it would be a semi payback AFC 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                But I would love to see PP beat Vissel Kobe. I know it's not TM but it would be a semi payback AFC 2019.
                I looked at their squad, they have quality foreigners : iniesta, vermeulen and an other spanish.
                Koreans teams would be better

Comment

Yokohama marinos had a very free scoring side. Glad to see them out

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Yokohama marinos had a very free scoring side. Glad to see them out
                    https://streamable.com/ao3vim

^ Agree, but man their GK was terrible (as too was their defence)

I would say them too, but Iniesta got injured and he was the achilles heel of their team.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://streamable.com/ao3vim

^ Agree, but man their GK was terrible (as too was their defence)

I would say them too, but Iniesta got injured and he was the achilles heel of their team.
                      I don't see the Persepolis of this year outscore opponents, I see us winning ACL with gritty performances and outliving our opponent. Thats how we got to the final and thats how we will win the final

Comment

QF Draw is complete: Ulsan Hyundai vs Beijing Guoan and Vissel Kobe vs Suwon Bluewings on December 10th.

Comment

Ulsan reached the semi and have an unbeaten run in this ACL

Comment

Ulsan reached the semi and have an unbeaten run in this ACL
                            Persepolis soorakhesh mikoneh

Comment

SEMI-FINAL CONFIRMED: ULSAN HYUNDAI VS. VISSEL KOBE ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 13!

Comment

AFC Champions League Quarter-Final Full Matches

Ulsan Hyundai vs Beijing Guoan

Vissel Kobe vs Suwon Samsung Bluewings

Comment

Working...
                                X