No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad that for now this sham of a "complaint" is over. Next is to makes sure Perspolis and IFF get Aleh-Kasir's ban and citation fee reduced or waived. Unfortunately in such cases intent doesn't fully justify the action and I think that's how it's supposed to be. I hope they could get it down to a month of suspension and $1000 instead of six months and $10K so that he could play in the final. On that note, the east side starting their tournament in Qatar in November (https://www.the-afc.com/competitions...staged-in-doha) to determine who will have the honor of playing Perspolis in the final on December 19.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

^ Al Nassr said they will take their complaint to CAS.

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 9.10.51 AM.png

LOL, these losers won't just stop.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

[ATTACH]18806[/ATTACH]

Al-Nassr are the definition of a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

[ATTACH]18806[/ATTACH]

I say they’d better take it to their behind and shove it up somewhere that pleases them. How terribly of sore losers they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Al-Nassr are the definition of a sore loser.
              And some Esteghlali fans in social media.

Comment

If the Arab Federation didn’t accept their complaint what makes them think CAS will lol

Comment

wow if this is actually real.... what a disgrace. These people should really be ashamed of themselves.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow what losers - they’re really trying anything and everything. I have never in my life seen a team so desperately make an attempt to make their loss reversed that koon soozi that Al Nasr management is feeling is probably making them lose their sleep
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So Al Nassr had to get Al Kasir suspended, complain to AFC and now complain to CAS

Who’s got more dignity, Al Nassr management or a hooker who charges 5 bucks an hour? I got my money on the hooker

Comment

^ talk about destroying someone's dreams. They had spent so much to get there but Persepolis took it away from them. Billions against Millions and they still lost. Just amazing.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 10-09-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Persepolis ruined their watch party

Comment

In the 11 years I've been watching the ACL yearly I don't think I had ever since Al Hilal and Persepolis fans fighting on social media vs Al Nassr and Esteghlal fans. I could have NEVER imagined such a scenario ever lol. A part of me is annoyed at those Esteghlal fans who brought this BS complaint onto Al Nassr's lap. And then there's a part of me that's laughing and enjoying this Asian Sorkhabi lovefest between Persepolis and Al Hilal fans

I swear you guys this is the kind of stuff I was reading:

Mehdi (fan of PP): I'm just stating facts

Naif (fan of Nassr): You're lucky you won, we will kick you out of ACL!

Salem (fan of Hilal): Mehdi, he's a loser congrats habibi

And I'm just sitting there reading all of this and can't choose which feeling to accept. How some Taji fans are ***holes or the Hilal fans who support Persepolis.

All I know is the more love and unity we see amongst our fans is good.

Comment

Qatar to host East Zone games for AFC Champions League

Qatar will host East Zone matches for Asia's Champions League after the West Zone games were successfully staged in the Gulf state following a long coronavirus hiatus, officials said Friday.

The East Zone teams, which come from countries including Japan, China and Australia, will play their remaining matches in Doha from November 18 to December 13, the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) said.

The venue for the single-leg final on December 19 is yet to be confirmed, however.

https://sports.yahoo.com/qatar-host-...055723486.html

Comment

Not sure how true this is. But if it’s true khaak bar sare our people in charge:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X