AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    I am not sure if its zero. Statistically speaking there is always a chance. It's somewhere between 0 and 1% considering there is always fraud. Yet in this case the evidence seems to be very clear in support of Perspolis. Overall, Perspolis management and IFF under Nabi have acted ok so far. It will take a fiasco of fraud and embezzlement to rule against Perspolis. There is corruption at AFC yet I don't think it rises to that level.

Go Perspolis!
    Al sadd did the same complaint and they failed

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Sky Sports Arabia says that Al Nassr has no claims against Persepolis as it was declined as all their transfers were before the date set by FIFA.

https://twitter.com/khabar_varzeshi/...31948828774401
      Bad news for the Esteghlal fans in twitter hahaha

Comment

why do they even try this... Cant they just accept that they lost and move on. Seams they have a group of people who always sits and finds ways how to harm Iranian teams off the pitch. We dont only play these arabic teams on the pitch, also have to play them off the pitch..

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
          why do they even try this... Cant they just accept that they lost and move on. Seams they have a group of people who always sits and finds ways how to harm Iranian teams off the pitch. We dont only play these arabic teams on the pitch, also have to play them off the pitch..
          Makes it twice as satisfying when we crush their dreams twice

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Makes it twice as satisfying when we crush their dreams twice

Yes this time it was satisfying but it cant always be so. But Iranian teams have them selfs to blame to... Not paying the players and coaches will ofcourse come back and bite them on the ass one day. Ofcourse the arabs will try to find whatever weakness they can to exploit.

Comment

Enjoy the interviews with Yahya, Al Kasir and Ali Shojaei:

Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 12:53 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Is Al Nassr still crying?

We’ve seen their team cry last Saturday, we even saw their goalkeeper Al Enezi cry after Zob Ahan ripped their net with 4 goals.. and then again.. and again.. and again.. How many more times do we need see Al Nassr cry?

Stop crying Al Nassr, you’re embarrassing yourselves. Everyone knows Al Hilal is better.

Comment

I suggest raising the stakes.

Let's mass post the video of Saudi players refusing to have a moment of silence in their game with Australia in remembrance for those terror attacks and the Manchester bombing.

Comment

I think we all need to beat them at their own game. They create hashieh, we ignore and play football. I remember they used to really get under our skins but now I am happy as this victory will bring much more than a spot in the final. It will bring confidence. It will teach our young that no matter what, the team that plays better will win and we showed everyone about this fact.

I hope from now on, every Iranian team who plays outside Iran know the fact that we are Iranians with amazing talent and if we are calm we can beat anyone. This was the best lesson you could pay for for our younger players. The future is bright my friends.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

This is Persepolis vs Al Nassr full game with Arabic commentary. It's a good thing to download and save for later bragging. :-) but in all honesty, the commentator talks really highly about Iran and Persepolis.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-07-2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

The Arabic commentary when we win is always the best.....kheillllllyyyyyy chaspid
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://twitter.com/persepolis_news/...06385763749888

Mehdi Abdi's goal became the goal of the semi-final.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 10-07-2020, 04:43 PM.

Comment

First English highlights by AFC of the Semi-final game:

Comment

So AFC just dismissed Al-Nassr’s case against Perspolis and told them they can go Fudge themselves and STFU. So basically called their complaint futile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

che ajab they didn't act as the Arabian Football Confederation!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X