AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC03955u1MA
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Guys I am wondering why FIFA who always announce the results of AFC champions league and broadcast news of all teams but Persepolis!! is in a silent censorship mode pretending that AFC championship never existed. Not a single mention of Persepolis winning the West Asia’s Final. They still have their lovely star boy of Al Nasr as a trump card in the headlines. Ridiculous!!!

Guys; this reminds me of a friend I had in college years from Edmonton. He was an Oilers Fan in NHL. I was always a Canucks fan. Of course Oilers has a better history when it cane to hockey but of course Canucks was a good team too. One year, Oilers lost soooo badly to Canucks and was eliminated. Next day, when I saw him in the Cafeteria and robbed it on his face; he said: “I NEVER REALLY FOLLOWED NHL. I WATCH NBA”. So don’t be surprised if one day we win the World Cup Infantinio shuts the doors of FIFA and say we have never ever had a sports called soccer.

Of course this mafia is upset. All these millionaire players and billionaire clubs and their bosses are disgusted that a poor bankrupt club rises up among all their dollars and steals the show. I have written a letter to FIFA asking a question to know why the hell they have censored such great event!!! Maybe silence before the big storm?!!! Is that why they have been silent? B
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
        Guys I am wondering why FIFA who always announce the results of AFC champions league and broadcast news of all teams but Persepolis!! is in a silent censorship mode pretending that AFC championship never existed. Not a single mention of Persepolis winning the West Asia’s Final. They still have their lovely star boy of Al Nasr as a trump card in the headlines. Ridiculous!!!
        Not only true of FIFA, but all major sporting outlets. If Al Nassr had won, you'd see it all over LiveScore, Yahoo Sports, ESPN, etc.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF_sPfCBjoI/

Comment

Al Nasr files official complaint against Perspolis

https://en.as.com/en/2020/10/05/foot...91_345718.html

We now know the official list of players they claim were ineligible.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ No. It is just not gonna work for them. This is official FIFA/AFC document below. Persepolis had one month time from this notice to pay Branko or they would be banned. They didn't pay Branko and they got banned on SEPTEMBER 12th and onward but Persepolis did all their transfers before September 12th. The letter is dated August 12th.

Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 10:21 PM.

Comment

whats the chance that Al Nasr is right and Perspolis will see it self as loser of the semi final?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          whats the chance that Al Nasr is right and Perspolis will see it self as loser of the semi final?
                          Zero, they are just sore losers

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                            Depends on how much money they are willing to pay/withhold...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Zero, they are just sore losers
                              I am not sure if its zero. Statistically speaking there is always a chance. It's somewhere between 0 and 1% considering there is always fraud. Yet in this case the evidence seems to be very clear in support of Perspolis. Overall, Perspolis management and IFF under Nabi have acted ok so far. It will take a fiasco of fraud and embezzlement to rule against Perspolis. There is corruption at AFC yet I don't think it rises to that level.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Sky Sports Arabia says that Al Nassr has no claims against Persepolis as it was declined as all their transfers were done before the date set by FIFA.

https://twitter.com/khabar_varzeshi/...31948828774401
                                Last edited by webmaster; 10-06-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X