AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    I havent been a fan of Persepolis in a while (mostly after all of the Branko drama) but one thing i will say is that the players this year have been so gheyrati, really a source of pride for the whole country.

With all there is holding back football in Iran these days they have basically performed a miracle in getting this far and it was all because of passion and grit. They've brought a smile to all Iranians for that reason alone, regardless of their club affiliation.
    Well said! I can't stop smiling!

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Hey folks. What’s up with this? Are they now trying to kill another Sepahan on us and rob us of this great win? [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Hey folks. What’s up with this? Are they now trying to kill another Sepahan on us and rob us of this great win? [emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Is Al-Nassr right in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          Is Al-Nassr right in this case?
          I don’t know. But given the incompetence of our people in charge and our poor track record of such incidents in the past. Plus AFC’s bias against us... all of the above make me real nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Based on this official announcement by the Federation http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/6340/%D8%AA%...85%D9%84%D9%84, FIFA gave a notice to Perspolis on 8/12/20 putting in place a condition that if they don't pay Branko by 9/12/20 a one-season ban on transfers goes into effect. All the new players signed before the ban went into effect on 9/12/20. Also in the same announcement, the Federation claims that if and when Perspolis pays Branko the ban will be lifted. According to this announcement, Perspolis didn't do anything in violation of FIFA or AFC regulations. IMHO, this is a futile effort by Al-Nasr after they lost fair and square.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

They ban PP’s star striker 2 hours before kickoff, then complain of ineligible players AFTER the win. Did I get that right? You can’t make this shit up!

Comment

you would think that given what they did to alekasir, the fashion in which they lost, etc that even getting put through after the fact by ANOTHER afc ruling would not be an attractive proposition for them. Especially after the well recognized disaster that many Saudis labelled their performance as.

These mfs really have no shame.

Comment

Who do you all think the other ACL Finalist will be?

My moneys on Vissel Kobe or Yokohama F. Marinos.

Edit: Although with Asian Football it can get unpredictable, still I think it will be a team from Japan because since 2017 there has been a Japanese team in the ACL Final consistently.
                  Last edited by Leicester City; 10-04-2020, 03:41 PM. Reason: Edit

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Who do you all think the other ACL Finalist will be?

My moneys on Vissel Kobe or Yokohama F. Marinos.

Edit: Although with Asian Football it can get unpredictable, still I think it will be a team from Japan because since 2017 there has been a Japanese team in the ACL Final consistently.
                    This scheduling is so bizarre...we now have to wait for the east teams to play...huge advantage for us.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      This scheduling is so bizarre...we now have to wait for the east teams to play...huge advantage for us.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Completely disagree. If anything this recent round of the champions league showed us it’s that whichever teams are well rested will do better. The East Asian clubs will be rested whereas Persepolis basically won’t have had a break for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Completely disagree. If anything this recent round of the champions league showed us it’s that whichever teams are well rested will do better. The East Asian clubs will be rested whereas Persepolis basically won’t have had a break for a while.
                        How so? The east asian clubs are now going to start playing over the next month and the finals will be in December. The East semifinal is 6 days before the final on December 19.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020...ampions_League

My only concern is PP doesnt lose momentum before the December final.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This is scary...I’m nervous that incompetent PP officials might have screwed this one up and signed new players after the 18SEP deadline. I hope it’s not the case.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Al Kasir interview in the airport:

PHP Code:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=surCLT7xES 
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Yerba View Post
                                This is scary...I’m nervous that incompetent PP officials might have screwed this one up and signed new players after the 18SEP deadline. I hope it’s not the case.
                                I don't see who they could have signed. Nowhere does it show that PP signed any players after 18 Sep

Comment

Working...
                                X