No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an incredible game, the boys really played their hearts out and left it all on the pitch. This team DESERVES the crown and I really hope we get what we deserve this time around.....Yahya is continuing to impress on so many levels I can’t believe I’m praising an Iranian coach this much. He is a gem and I’m very happy he is with my beloved reds.....vaghan dame hamegi garm!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Al Nassr Fan
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FN5bdNsMlPs

Comment

Another Al Nassr Fan
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SZKcn0YzSU

Comment

Maikooon Haraam , wallah haraaaam , maikoon haraaam

Comment

Persepolis in the last 4 Years
            AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
            2017....Semi-Final
            2018....Final
            2019....Group Stage
            2020....Final

In IRAN LEAGUE
            2017...CHAMPION
            2018...CHAMPION
            2019...CHAMPION
            2020...CHAMPION

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              Persepolis in the last 4 Years
              AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
              2017....Semi-Final
              2018....Final
              2019....Group Stage
              2020....Final

In IRAN LEAGUE
              2017...CHAMPION
              2018...CHAMPION
              2019...CHAMPION
              2020...CHAMPION

you forgot to add:

In TEHRAN AFFAIRS:
              before 1979: The SARVARS of TAAJ!
              after 1979: The SARVARS of ESTEGHLAL!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

an over excited reporter lol

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Photos

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

For those who missed it: This win qualifies Persepolis for the club world championship next year with 24 Teams being played in China! AFC has 2.5 slots (both finalist and a playoff between the two semi finalists of this year's CL edition)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      wallaaaah haraaam walah haram
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        What an incredible game, the boys really played their hearts out and left it all on the pitch. This team DESERVES the crown and I really hope we get what we deserve this time around.....Yahya is continuing to impress on so many levels I can’t believe I’m praising an Iranian coach this much. He is a gem and I’m very happy he is with my beloved reds.....vaghan dame hamegi garm!!!
                        Yahya also has impressive English skills for someone who has never lived abroad. He has all the elements to be a top international coach. Knowledge, continuous learning, character, calmness and modesty.

Go Yahya!
                        Go Perspolis!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          For those who missed it: This win qualifies Persepolis for the club world championship next year with 24 Teams being played in China! AFC has 2.5 slots (both finalist and a playoff between the two semi finalists of this year's CL edition)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          but if they win this, they are in the club world championship automatically right?

Comment

Let's take a moment to appreciate that Mehdi Abdi header! I was screaming loud when he scored the equalizer! Look how cleanly he finishes the ball vs. former Liverpool/Feyenoord GK Brad Jones. Also smart positioning by him in between Maicon and the other Al-Nassr defender. We often see Iranian teams mentally collapse after going a goal down but Persepolis continued their attack and never gave up or lost concentration.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                              but if they win this, they are in the club world championship automatically right?
                              Actually, they are already in the 2021 club championship since its a new format with Asia having 2.5 teams out of 24. If they win, they will also be in the 2020 world club championship!

Go Perspolis!
                              Sarvareh Gharbeh Asia!

Comment

I havent been a fan of Persepolis in a while (mostly after all of the Branko drama) but one thing i will say is that the players this year have been so gheyrati, really a source of pride for the whole country.

With all there is holding back football in Iran these days they have basically performed a miracle in getting this far and it was all because of passion and grit. They've brought a smile to all Iranians for that reason alone, regardless of their club affiliation.

Comment

Working...
                                X