• Show
Clear All

Comment

abbreviated highlights

Comment

Adam haal mikone when you see this spirit and moments of pride:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF5PTHZB...=1b8nhm93knumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Keano; 10-04-2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

When is final?

[SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by ashegetoop View Post
            When is final?

December 19

Comment

I think the final game is only in Iran but I am not sure about this.

Comment

I had the privilege of watching this on BeIn sports with arabic commentary as my feed died out. Oh pure joy hearing the commentating for every PP goal and the associated despair! Huge advantage PP now going forward as they have a rest and can watch the east teams for tactical evaluation.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Imagine if Iranian teams had the same budgets as these Arab teams. Iranians teams would consistently make the finals easily. We by far have the best talents in Asia and that’s not even a question.

Comment

In avvalin baare dar CHANDIN SAAL ke mibinam yek teame bashgaahie Iran...

1. Yek SISTEME PASKAARI daashte baashe.

2.Taharokkesh BEDOONE toope ROOYE BARNAAMEH baashe.

3.Toophaayi ke az KENAAREHAAA ersaal mikone por-deghat va ba hadaf bashand.

4.Ke az nazare jesmi NEMIBORE.

Yahya dar in jaam vaghean sange tamoom goozaashte.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Imagine if Iranian teams had the same budgets as these Arab teams. Iranians teams would consistently make the finals easily. We by far have the best talents in Asia and that’s not even a question.
                      that is where we have some disagreement. It seems iranian teams do BETTER with small budget. Guys like alekasir, abdi qara, sarlak, pahlevan, lak, etc would never get chance to play for PP in starring roles if not for economic issues. Yahya would never be PP coach over branko + calderon.

No team in iran should have 200 mil budget. Everything should be like PP, low bdget operation. Players incentivized to leave for europe and clubs need to wisen up and make profit and add on clauses when they sell key players. This keeps space always open for new talents. And we see that these new talents (even if they are older like alekasir) play with 10x more gheyrat and determination than long serving players who, naturally, need to leave iran to advance careers (alipour, torabi, beira).

PP need to continue like this, and so should SS, foolad, tractor and all clubs in iran. Get all debts cleared, fix academies, find young players in azadegan or youth TMs, promote them, bring in experienced ex pros with good coaching skills and demeanour like yahya and give them a chance. Have them and analysts build squads and pinpoint and address teams weakpoints on tactical level.

If the odd foreign player for reasonable salary, good age profile like Resan can be incorporated that is ok. But with this blueprint the clubs can become financially sustainable, export players to europe, involve for iranian coaches and bolster iranian youth system, while not being a burden on an already very broke government / not creating possibility for additional corruption through the clubs from that same government.

its pretty telling it took such a financial disaster for iranian clubs to finally START adopting this obviously superior approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        In avvalin baare dar CHANDIN SAAL ke mibinam yek teame bashgaahie Iran...

1. Yek SISTEME PASKAARI daashte baashe.

2.Taharokkesh BEDOONE toope ROOYE BARNAAMEH baashe.

3.Toophaayi ke az KENAAREHAAA ersaal mikone por-deghat va ba hadaf bashand.

4.Ke az nazare jesmi NEMIBORE.

Yahya dar in jaam vaghean sange tamoom goozaashte.
                        I agree bro. I liked the way PP was playing. Gholm have done a good job. I hope he stayes a few years at PP and get more experiance and maybe one day he can manage TM.

Comment

Fuck bro...
                          Feels good man.

Comment

MOTM for me was Vahid Amiri. He was a was a tank. Al-Nassr players were running into him and getting injured. They would try injuring him and mess up more. It was beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              MOTM for me was Vahid Amiri. He was a was a tank. Al-Nassr players were running into him and getting injured. They would try injuring him and mess up more. It was beautiful.
                              agREEEEE

l
                              l
                              l
                              \/

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Golmohammadi just proved why he's the best coach in Iran.

Huge props to Mehdi Abdi. He was lively, fast, and played excellent. His next man up mentality showed he was ready to take over Al-Kasir and still score!

Bashar Resan once again showing why he's one of the best midfielders in the PGPL. Great game today.

However, my man of the match is Shoja Khalilzadeh. He was AMAZING. Stuck to Hamdallah like GLUE, and Hamdallah is a top tier striker.

No doubt in my mind Shoja deserves playing time for Team Melli

Shoja Khalilzadeh emptying his pockets after our Al-Nassr game: Wallet, Keys, Cellphone, and "the Arabian Suarez”.

Comment

Working...
                                X