X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to iran and PP fans. Great job guys. F Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Wait what happened? I think I missed his celebration from happiness!
      Any gifs/video?
      nothing hes joking lol.

Comment

AFC had three days and waited until right before the match (I have heard from 3 hours to 30 minutes) to inform Perspolis about the Aleh-Kasir's ban. This is highly suspect if not outright biased action. Perspolis should use the money from this successful campaign to go after this and at least reduce the ban.

Congratulations on the amazing win in face of all the events of today. That is character of a champion for you.

Go Perspolis!

Comment

Az in SS fan I had never jumped up and down so much of joy for PP . Vaghean dametoon gram. Congrats to Pp fans!

Comment

We beat the Arab Money Complex. Good day for Iranians.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Congrats to all Perspolis fans and to all Iranians as this was a national match. I am soooooooooooooo happy. One of the happiest I have ever been for a football match.
              A big F to Saudi mafia and AFC.

Comment

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Thank you Persepolis for giving a BIG fuck you to the AFC and the saudis and making our whole country proud!! This isn’t just about Persepolis it’s about Iran, they fought with everything they had to make us happy. I cried so much today, I’m so proud.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Started tearing up and I’m Not even Persepolis fan!

Just goes to show sometimes experience in big situations mean nothing. 5 for 5 in the penalties for Persepolis. Amazing. A win for all of Iran. Even tho it is semi final, it’s technically A final for west Asia and it feels that way for sure. Hopefully al kasir han gets overturned in time for the final. Regardless, Destiny will carry PP to a championship

Comment

Finally penalties went our way for once, so well done. I’ve had a rough month this is the first good thing that’s happened, thank you to all the players
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Best image of the year...

Comment

Comment

Golmohammadi just proved why he's the best coach in Iran.

Huge props to Mehdi Abdi. He was lively, fast, and played excellent. His next man up mentality showed he was ready to take over Al-Kasir and still score!

Bashar Resan once again showing why he's one of the best midfielders in the PGPL. Great game today.

However, my man of the match is Shoja Khalilzadeh. He was AMAZING. Stuck to Hamdallah like GLUE, and Hamdallah is a top tier striker.

No doubt in my mind Shoja deserves playing time for Team Melli

Comment

Bashar Resan is just 23 years old. Very nice he stayed with PP, i guess he got lots of offers from other clubbs

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                Best image of the year...
                                Awww he looks so sad in his dress.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X