No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beating all these Arab teams in an Arab country with all these favors from the AFC and all their football dollars. This win was Iranians against all the odds. Persepolis is a monster team indeed.

Love you Persepolis
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

OMG that celebration by Ali Shojaei will get him banned!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        OMG that celebration by Shoja will get him banned!!!!!

Comment

Hame ja Pers polis! Ghermezete! Sarvarete!
          YNWA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
            OMG that celebration by Ali Shojaei will get him banned!!!!!
            pretty sure that was dybalas signature celebration so it’ll be ok

Comment

As a Taj(Ss) fan, I’m beyond delighted that Perspolis made us all happy. Now go win that final!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                Wait what happened? I think I missed his celebration from happiness!

Any gifs/video?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Wait what happened? I think I missed his celebration from happiness!

Any gifs/video?
                  He basically did this gesture:

Comment

All top managers of AFC must be dismissed for this treason and lie. The verdict for Alkasir must not end up with a smile.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      OH my God. They have banned Al Kasir. You guys were right. Those mofos. We should not play the game. Of course we will lose.
                      So glad with all the adversary and bias agains us PP and Iran won. Even doing it for his nephew and having no bad intention, AFC once again aimed to bring Iran down.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        pretty sure that was dybalas signature celebration so it’ll be ok
                        His fingers was near his eyes. AFC logic its racist and 30 min before final match they will ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                          He basically did this gesture:
                          Iran is framed as a pariah state. The world is not fair and just. If we give them a chance they will bring us down.

Congratulations to all of you, SS or PP or whoever Iranian team you root for. Today is a big win for all of us. Persepolis will make us all proud.

Comment

A delicious win.
                            Those were the best penalties I have seen an Iranian team or club take in my whole life. German style.

Dame bacheha garm. We beat a club and the AFC today.

The Final will be very tough as we are playing a probably well rested East Asian team. We already won the final as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              A delicious win.
                              Those were the best penalties I have seen an Iranian team or club take in my whole life. German style.

Dame bacheha garm. We beat a club and the AFC today.

The Final will be very tough as we are playing a probably well rested East Asian team. We already won the final as far as I’m concerned.
                              The fact that Lak made PK saves. I was having nightmares of AFC 2015 when Haghighi didn’t stop one, or Rado not making a save in the Hafzi cup. Congratulations everyone, what a big middle finger to AFC and KSA.

Comment

ARTESHE SORKH SHIREH

ENEMIES CANNOT HOLD THE SAUDI FLAG ANYMORE

Ban our poor broke minority player for RACISM
                                GET PENALTY
                                RED CARD US

BUT WE ARE THE RED ARMY and we shall come out as victor
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X