No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best thing Amiri has done is foul the Saudi player for bashar to cross loool
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      There is another thread on the issue.
      Yes saw. Tbh dumb move by the player even if not directed at opponent or racially charged as stated.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Boys played better than expected this half. They should just reduce the turnovers and make their passes quicker near the opposition box.
        I am scared about Shoja again. There is a good chance he will see red.

Comment

Guys, just imagine if we beat the Saudi alliance against Iran. If there is a God, this should happen.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We cannot get involved in their mental warfare. They’ll do everything they can to get shoja sent off. We played well outside some poor turnovers. We can beat this team if we remain calm.

Comment

Shoja Khalilzadeh is a beast! Shoja Khalilzadeh for TM!

Comment

Woke up late and missed first half. 1-1 is good and anything could happen but mind is blown at Al Kasir news. 6 months??? There goes the poor dudes career at age 30 it will be hard to make it back into form at a club like Persepolis. And they announced it 4 hours before the match! Insane. How has abdi played

Comment

should we just sub for shoja

Comment

Shoja is a good player, but he takes the bait every time. He will be a huge liability for TM on the international stage. We can't afford his antics in crucial WCQ.

Comment

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

We sure were the better side in the first half. Bashar although giving that penalty, however he has been one of the most effective and creative players in the pitch. His perfect cross landing in Abdi’s head and that beautiful goal was a testament for his effectiveness.

Amir I as always great runs with such high horsepower. Shoja really worries me. His typical angry behavior is Leary’s a liability.

Al-sadd was way stronger team than this overrated Al-Nassr team

Wowwww Al-Nasr FK hit our crossbar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Keano; 10-03-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Maicon taking runs at our players and no calls?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Wow should be a red card but saudied ref gives a yellow. Carbon copy of Karimi vs China.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So if it ends in a draw during the official time. Does it straight go PSOs?

Comment

OMG Hamed Lak almost pulled a Mirzapour kick!

Comment

Guys amiri is so bad. All he does is run but he can’t do anything offensively or defensively

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X