No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoja's explosive reactions can lead to his red card. He needs to learn how to control his cool.

Comment

To many misstakes from PP at this level...

Comment

Perspolis all out attack. I hope they keep this immense pressure as if they don’t score soon, pressure will build up and towards the end of second half it can backfire. I hope we will be able to score a goal in the remaining minutes of the first half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the lack of offensive cohesion makes me want to break my laptop out of frustration.

How are you going to play the exact same way when you have a man advantage as you do when you don't?

Comment

This has been a tough match to watch, the quality of football being played is pretty low. Easy chances missed by Persepolis, we aren't defending, our attack is a bit predictable, not a good look when your opponent is a man down. Hope they come out stronger and more coordinated in the second half. The Uzbek team i just sitting back and waiting to counter
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Gooooaaaaaaalllllllll

Ale Kasir

Comment

Goal by ale Kasir. Dumb stupid racist celebration by him. I don’t even get the point.

Comment

strange goal celerbration by ale kasir... Makeing chines eyes might be taken racist by the uzbeks..

Comment

What was that Eyes gesture celebration all about? Seemed like Asian eyes? Hope that was not the implication

Comment

Good goal.

I hope Alekasir doesn't get himself in trouble or Persepolis!

Comment

he is a good player but really loses his mind when he scores... very low to celebrate like that

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          strange goal celerbration by ale kasir... Makeing chines eyes might be taken racist by the uzbeks..
                          I think AFC will punish him by suspending him. What a douche-alike celebration

Comment

Definitely worth of suspension and fine. There is no place for that in football. very disappointing from our player

Comment

WTF was even the point of that celebration??? Hope it doesn't come back and haunt us...

Comment

What a low class gesture by the Uzbek, refusing Amiri's hand to lift him up

Comment

Working...
                                X