AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Very good draw - of the 3 options I think this is the most favorable for us.
    Have seen them play against Ss? they were super sharp and very strong. I see this being a hard task for PP

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

On a sidenote, the best striker of al nassr looks like Kaveh rezaei, saudi version

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Have seen them play against Ss? they were super sharp and very strong. I see this being a hard task for PP

I did - I also have watched Al Nasr and Al Ahli many times and I’m very familiar with a lot of their players. They’re both stronger than Pakhtakor IMO. Also they’re arab, that eliminates the emotion and aggression our teams historically struggle to deal with when playing arab teams.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Game on Sept 30th at 10:45am PST.

Comment

Why is there such a large gap between semi finals and the finals.? That's not fair i think

Comment

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Wowwww Shame on those Esteghlal players who took hookah with themselves and stayed up till 4-5am partying in Qatar. I really hope they heavily get fined and suspended by the club authorities. No wonder they seemed so exhausted and out of gas in their last match against Pakhtakor. Watch Sadatmand’s speech:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFscZ0rJ...=1q4i3bxt7hkp4

Last edited by Keano; 09-29-2020, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Wowwww Shame in those Esteghlal players who took hookah with themselves and stayed up till 4-5am partying in Qatar. I really hope they heavily get fined and suspended by the club authorities. No wonder they seemed so exhausted and out of gas in their last match against Pakhtakor. Watch Sadatmand’s speech:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFscZ0rJ...=1q4i3bxt7hkp4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Which players did this though? The guy speaking in the Instagram clips doesn't specify. It could have been some players that didn't play or got minimal minutes. It doesn't make it any better and it's disgraceful either way, but it's too early to say players were gassed because they were out late the night before since we don't know who exactly was involved

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                  Which players did this though? The guy speaking in the Instagram clips doesn't specify. It could have been some players that didn't play or got minimal minutes. It doesn't make it any better and it's disgraceful either way, but it's too early to say players were gassed because they were out late the night before since we don't know who exactly was involved
                  You’re right, I shouldn’t have jumped the gun. I think it’s best to wait for the actual story to come out before judging anyone or the entire team’s performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Esteghlal played really shitty so it wasn‘t hard to look good against them. I think Perspolis will win 2:0

Comment

here is the offside goal of last year which eliminated Persepolis. Just look how much he was in offside and the AFC and its referees didn't see it.

We will beat them and revenge the unfair goal.. no worries.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 09-28-2020, 06:58 PM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Why is there such a large gap between semi finals and the finals.? That's not fair i think
                        To who??? these teams have played many games with almost no rest. We want to watch fast and normal football and not with senior citizens speed.
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

And this whole time I had thought we would be facing Al Nassr. Last time I’m checking Wikipedia’s sports brackets lol.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            here is the offside goals of last year which eliminated Persepolis. Just look how much he was in offside and the AFC and its referees didn't see it.

It’s time for revenge Kamran Jan! Time to get back to the Asia’s top 4 and then top 2!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              here is the offside goals of last year which eliminated Persepolis. Just look how much he was in offside and the AFC and its referees didn't see it.

This hurts to watch, that guy was a mile offside. Ridiculous. We will make them pay this time. Come on Persepolis make Iran proud.
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Ghorboon Issa e khodemoon, Issa Irooni! Our brother from Khouzestan!

I love our country so much. I don’t get tired of saying this. Just look at how many beautiful ethnicities and sub-cultures we have in our country. I get goosebumps when I think about it:

Issa Alekasir - Khouzi/Arab
                                Sardar Azmoun - Torkaman
                                Karim Ansarifard - Azari
                                Vahid Amiri - Lori
                                Vouria Ghafouri - Kord
                                Saeid Ezatolahi - Anzalichi
                                Mehdi Taremi - Bushehri

I pray to God/the universe that positive energy surrounds our beautiful country. This is a rare land, and as football fans it’s hard not to get emotional sometimes when thinking of how amazing and diverse we are. Even under the current situation. Khoda hamishe poshte Vatanemoon Bashe.

Comment

Working...
                                X