No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaya Golmohammadi sarvareh Xavi Hernandez!

Comment

Great win! Another win vs Al Saad the boys played great, yahya has this team looking 25 levels above Calderon IMO and even a notch or two above branko. To do what he’s done in the time he has and with so many new players is remarkable.

What a joke that ref was with his bs red card to nemati he will be missed a lot - he’s been amazing at RB. Only an AFC ref would give a red card to a player who gets pulled down instead of giving it to the guy who is doing the pulling! And also shameful they didn’t give a a card to abdulkarim hassan for tackling Amiri
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Really well done boys. Although I nearly had a heart attack.

Comment

Isa Al Kasir is better than Ali Alipour. Defenit upgrade for Perspolis.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I talked shit about alekasir in the last match but man he proved me wrong today. He was a thorn in qatari side with physicality all day and ran his balls off. Two shots he hit very well and went off post and bar, third time a charm.

GOLMO!!!! WOW. An iranian coach who understands the principles of defensive shape and WORKED on his teams weaknesses in possession. They played excellent one touch football and created 3-4 very clear cut chances off it, much more than al sadd managed all game.

PP have less eye catching, exciting offensive talent than SS but play much better as a team and more disciplined.

Special mentions : I want to say basically everybody. They all played their balls off. But I think Kanaani and Shoja should be TM callups with Majid and PAG. These are our 4 best CBs. Amiri again ran the offense and played at a super high level. Sarlak was excellent in terms of breaking the play up, nourollahi started weak but improved as game went on. Another assist by pahlevan who is somebody I think yahya can extract good performances out of.

Consider that this team lost Alipour, Beira, Torabi , their 3 best players in the middle of the season and replaced with Lak, Alekasir, Pahlevan. Dame Golmo garm. I hope SS see that this low cost + trust in somebody who knows what theyre doing (unlike Majidi) is the way forward and not chasing strama, Nouri, etc with money they dont have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Isa Al Kasir is better than Ali Alipour. Defenit upgrade for Perspolis.
              A real tank.
              Golmo for Barcelona

Comment

Great Win. This PP team is better and more exciting than it has been for a long time. Go Yahya
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I can't wait until Tractor Sazi also return to AFC Champions League

Comment

Give us Pakhtakor to revenge for EsEs defeat. Only 2 more wins and we are in the final. :-)
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      I can't wait until Tractor Sazi also return to AFC Champions League
                      not sure. Tractor do not play as a team which we see is the most key thing. Their coaching is also all over the place and so is zonuzi's recruitment policy. Having said that I think they will be a better representative than Shahr Khodro. Foolad with nekou is another interesting profile we can follow / see his development as a coach in higher competition with less fancied team.

Comment

PP played with tons of gheyrat, so much so that I felt like I was watching a Team Meli game.

Shoja and Kannani were absolute tanks today, they are needed in TM squad esp. because majid is out of form.

Golmo has done a fantastic job and PP played a very aggresive yet disciplined match.

Very quick counter attacks with one touch football was wreaking havoc on al sadd the entire match.

It's been a long time since i've seen an Iranian team play such modern football with organization and clear tactics.

Great job and I hope they reach the final!

side note: ale kassir is a tank and worked his ass off to be on the end of every single attack, massive physical presence and pace

Amiri was his best self today and was seemingly not tired, even in the dying minutes, the man really does have an extra pair of lungs.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Highlights in Arabic.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            PP played with tons of gheyrat, so much so that I felt like I was watching a Team Meli game.

Shoja and Kannani were absolute tanks today, they are needed in TM squad esp. because majid is out of form.

Golmo has done a fantastic job and PP played a very aggresive yet disciplined match.

Very quick counter attacks with one touch football was wreaking havoc on al sadd the entire match.

It's been a long time since i've seen an Iranian team play such modern football with organization and clear tactics.

Great job and I hope they reach the final!

side note: ale kassir is a tank and worked his ass off to be on the end of every single attack, massive physical presence and pace

Amiri was his best self today and was seemingly not tired, even in the dying minutes, the man really does have an extra pair of lungs.
                            I saw some nice moves from shahr khodro against al hilal b team

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X