What a goaaaaall. Beautiful FK by Karimi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great freekick. Surprised Var didn't check the foul though

Comment

Ghaedi with that sexy nutmeg!!!

Send my man to La Liga!!!

Comment

And of course Esteghlal scores, pulled all the way back and reverted to defending, hence conceding the equalizer!

You wanna defend CQ style? Fine but defend like CQ. This is sloppy defending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Absence of Ghafouri and Milic due to injury and suspension hurt Esteghlal in the first half.

Comment

ss played like shit.

Uzbeks dominating and playing nice stuff.

Ghaedi biggest SS threat. Esmaili horrible. Defense really fucked it up on the goal. Daneshgar amatuerishly letting ball bounce over his head initially. Pakhtakhor switch the play and zakipour fails to apply pressure to block cross, gholami,cheshmi,daneshgar between the 3 of them left serbian CF unmarked, and Hosseini as usual cannot come 1 foot off his line.

Comment

Esteghlal is really missing Ghafouri and Milic. But...the biggest problem is they are playing scared IMO. They are overestimating this Uzbeki team. Move up and put more pressure on their backline and opportunities will come. Esteghlal has a great attacking three upfront, lets make use of that.
                  Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                    Esteghlal is really missing Ghafouri and Milic. But...the biggest problem is they are playing scared IMO. They are overestimating this Uzbeki team. Move up and put more pressure on their backline and opportunities will come. Esteghlal has a great attacking three upfront, lets make use of that.
                    I think this was there plan. Immediately it became apparent it wont work as uzbeks are actually technically sound and dominating SS midfield. Then as usual SS had no plan B and coaching staff with no ideas but to sit back and not concede. They need to press in better areas and get more muscle in the midfield. They are light there bc of 4-4-2 right now. Uzbeks dominating technically and physically. Rigi+Karimi is not enough. Ghaedi will not give a lot of defensive work nor will esmaili.

I think subbing in bagheri for esmaili can sure up that midfield and allow them to get a better foothold in match. Then move motahari slightly wider and release ghaedi in regular 4-3-3.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I think this was there plan. Immediately it became apparent it wont work as uzbeks are actually technically sound and dominating SS midfield. Then as usual SS had no plan B and coaching staff with no ideas but to sit back and not concede. They need to press in better areas and get more muscle in the midfield. They are light there bc of 4-4-2 right now. Uzbeks dominating technically and physically. Rigi+Karimi is not enough. Ghaedi will not give a lot of defensive work nor will esmaili.

I think subbing in bagheri for esmaili can sure up that midfield and allow them to get a better foothold in match. Then move motahari slightly wider and release ghaedi in regular 4-3-3.
                      What about moving cheshmi in midfield?

Comment

Damn what bunch of clowns, conceding just before and after HT

Comment

Come on Cheshmi...you can’t do that on this level
                          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

How can we be eliminated by some Uzbeks, the usual shockers??

Comment

Uzbeks should not be taken lightly. Strong team. PHysically they are dominating in all categories (50-50s, stamina, speed, etc)

Ghaedi again brilliant. Nearly scores after megging GK (goalline clearance) and then pin point cross for diabate who if he puts in one inch either side ties game.

And now (Reactively, NOT proactively - as usual for iranian coaches) an additional mid is brought in as I suggested (rezavand for motahari) to claw back more of the game in the middle.

Comment

Uzbeks passing game have been topnotch.
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X