Brothers in TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers in TM?

How many brothers have played for TM even if not at the same time? Off the top of my head we had the Fononoonizadeh brothers (Morteza and Mehdi) in the 80s, the Bayani brothers (Shahin and Shahrokh) also in the 80s and currently the Mohammadi brothers (Milad and Mehdad). Nader and Naser Mohammadkhani were frequently called brothers due to the same last name and similar first names but they were not related.
    Are there any others?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Fashid Karimi recieved one callup I think but never played.

Comment

Nader & Naser were not related?! seriously!?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mahmoud and Mohammad Bayati
        Büyük and Reza Vatankhah
        and in the Tehran XI (the very first Iranian selection, predecessor of Team Melli) there were three brothers Hossein-Ali Khan Sardar, Mohammad-Ali Khan Sardar and Ahmad-Ali Khan Sardar.

Hamid Estili had many brothers who were footballers but only Hamid played for Team Melli.

Mohammad Azam and many of his brothers were footballers in Aboomoslem but none were selected for Team Melli.

Ghoochannejhad brothers some were footballers and some were Volleyballers. Only few represented Iran in Volleyball. But the only one from the family to have played for Team Melli Football is their nephew Reza Ghoochannejhad.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          Nader & Naser were not related?! seriously!?
          They weren't although most people (including myself) assumed they were.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Didn't Farhad and Farzad Majidi play together at some point on TM? I do remember Farzad scoring against Roma in the friendly where we lost 5-3.

Comment

What about Farhad and Farzad Majidi? I believe Farzad had a few caps for TM.

Comment

Andranik and Sergik Teymourian, if I am not mistaken.

Comment

I believe Mahdavikia's brother Hadi also played in IPL

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                    Andranik and Sergik Teymourian, if I am not mistaken.
                    Serjik never made it to TM.

Comment

is this yet another KC thread to expose the Oldies in the forum ..??

Milad and Mehrdad are as far as my recollection goes..!!

Comment

maziar and satar zare?

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf View Post
                          maziar and satar zare?
                          Not brothers.

Comment

Working...
                          X