No announcement yet.

If Wilmots is fired, who would be your choice for TM Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should focus to survive this round, which means a quick decision is needed. I am not a fan of Branko, but i think he would be the safest option just to make it out of this Round. After that we should look for a long term solution with a decent coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbaze-Vatan View Post
      Forget Carlos Queiroz. At the end of day, he did not reach the final of Asian Cup despite having 8 years time. Not only that, he also lost 3-0 to Japan the worst result Iran had against any Asian opponent in history since 1993 where Iran lost to Korea 3-0. He also did not make it to R16 of the WC. His chapter with Iran football has been closed. At the moment, all focus should be on how to survive in this round. The best decisions must be made for that now.
      Yes, we know where your allegiances lie. No need to repeat them, you are part of the "team mellieh mannehhh" brigade.

Branko Ivankovic did not give crap to Hazfi Cup in last seasons because he won two league titles. He reached ACL final despite transfer ban for two seasons. Mr. Trickster CQ can never achieve this. He lost 3-0 to Japan and achieved nothing special but Branko Ivankovic beat Japan 2-1. These are some of the differences between Charlatan CQ and Doctor Branko Ivankovic.

For me the national team is number one and Perspolis is next. I am glad that we got rid of trickster CQ.
      Branko Ivankovic comfortably qualified us to the WC 2006.
      COMFORTABLY QUALIFIED?!? Did you watch a different first round?

Yes I prefer Branko Ivankovic over CQ in terms being more talented and better head coach..
      I hope you, and people like you, are proud of a man who changed our football for the better. There's no other words to say really

When CQ was our coach, he took the national team to his country Portugal and decided to have picnic by playing against two Portuguese clubs. He wanted to make Iran NT look embarrassed in front of his beloved countrymen. On the other hand, Branko Ivankovic took our national team to Croatia and played against Senior Croatia national team when he was our head coach. Do you see the difference? CQ is a classless person as Portuguese told me but Branko Ivankovic is a real gentlemen. I am glad that we at least did not lost to Portugal in WC 2018 although we could have won that match.
      CQ is charlatan. Branko is known as gentlemen everywhere. He has PHD degree as well. Branko took Perspolis to ACL final despite transfer ban for two seasons something CQ can never achieve. Ansarifard never said anything against Branko. IMO he should not be invited anymore. Azmoun is known for childish behavior. Branko is highly respected among Iran football players like Shojaei, Pouraligajni, Karimi, etc.
      If Ali Daei was fortunate enough to have Uzbekistan in his qualifying group instead of Saudi Arabia like trickster CQ, he would not have been sacked. In fact he would have qualified us to the WC as well. Enjoy with the comments CQ always make to fool fans like you.

Branko Ivankovic is currently a much better coach. In Iran, most fans think he is the best foreign coach Iran football had after revolution

Who is the charlatan here...?

Comment

Hadi Tabatabaei said what I voted.

Headcoach: Daei
        Assistant: Yahya Golmohammadi

Hadi Tabatabaei: If he was instead of Taj, he would have quickly picked Daei as new headcoach.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/101...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA
        Yahya will never leave Padideh for assistant coach job.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Yes, we know where your allegiances lie. No need to repeat them
          If I had any allegiance to Branko, he would have been voted by me to replace Wilmots but I voted for the combination of Daei and Golmohammadi. Golmohammadi can take over in the future whenever Daei finishes his era as headcoach.

I hope you, and people like you, are proud of a man who changed our football for the better. There's no other words to say really
          No doubt CQ did some good works but he should have reached at least Asian Cup final after 8 years. Why? Here are the reasons:

1. Easier opponenets until semi compare to other title contenders
          2. Geographical advantage compare to other title contenders
          3. More fans in UAE compare to other title contenders
          4. Less injury compare to other title contenders
          5. More time with team compare to other coaches

Comment

Sorry, you have far too many quotes which betray your allegiances. Farrrr too many... These are only a selection but there are a lot more.
            Everyone on pfdc can judge for themselves.

Forget Carlos Queiroz. At the end of day, he did not reach the final of Asian Cup despite having 8 years time. Not only that, he also lost 3-0 to Japan the worst result Iran had against any Asian opponent in history since 1993 where Iran lost to Korea 3-0. He also did not make it to R16 of the WC. His chapter with Iran football has been closed. At the moment, all focus should be on how to survive in this round. The best decisions must be made for that now.
            Branko Ivankovic did not give crap to Hazfi Cup in last seasons because he won two league titles. He reached ACL final despite transfer ban for two seasons. Mr. Trickster CQ can never achieve this. He lost 3-0 to Japan and achieved nothing special but Branko Ivankovic beat Japan 2-1. These are some of the differences between Charlatan CQ and Doctor Branko Ivankovic.
            For me the national team is number one and Perspolis is next. I am glad that we got rid of trickster CQ.
            Branko Ivankovic comfortably qualified us to the WC 2006.
            Yes I prefer Branko Ivankovic over CQ in terms being more talented and better head coach..
            When CQ was our coach, he took the national team to his country Portugal and decided to have picnic by playing against two Portuguese clubs. He wanted to make Iran NT look embarrassed in front of his beloved countrymen. On the other hand, Branko Ivankovic took our national team to Croatia and played against Senior Croatia national team when he was our head coach. Do you see the difference? CQ is a classless person as Portuguese told me but Branko Ivankovic is a real gentlemen. I am glad that we at least did not lost to Portugal in WC 2018 although we could have won that match.
            CQ is charlatan. Branko is known as gentlemen everywhere. He has PHD degree as well. Branko took Perspolis to ACL final despite transfer ban for two seasons something CQ can never achieve. Ansarifard never said anything against Branko. IMO he should not be invited anymore. Azmoun is known for childish behavior. Branko is highly respected among Iran football players like Shojaei, Pouraligajni, Karimi, etc.
            If Ali Daei was fortunate enough to have Uzbekistan in his qualifying group instead of Saudi Arabia like trickster CQ, he would not have been sacked. In fact he would have qualified us to the WC as well. Enjoy with the comments CQ always make to fool fans like you.
            Branko Ivankovic is currently a much better coach. In Iran, most fans think he is the best foreign coach Iran football had after revolution
            If I had any allegiance to Branko, [/B]
            Don't take people on this forum as complete fools. Maskhareh nakon mAha ro.

Comment

Yes, we know where your allegiances lie. No need to repeat them, you are part of the "team mellieh mannehhh" brigade.
              COMFORTABLY QUALIFIED?!? Did you watch a different first round?
              Who is the charlatan here...?
              I did not change any of my opinions about CQ and Branko but I prefer to not go back and discuss about past. Yes, CQ was never a really successful headcoach for any senior team. He got eliminated with Colombia at Copa America as well. Failed to win single title despite having best players of the world in Real Madird and was not a reliable headcoach for Portugal either. Branko is more talented as head-coach but he is nowhere near CQ in terms of popularity. I rate CQ highly as assistant, planner, and talent-scout not as a headcoach. When I said Branko comfortablly qualified the team to the WC 2006, I meant in the final round of WCQs as I said it at that time. CQ should have reached at least Asian Cup final after 8 years because of easier opponenets until semi compare to other title contenders, geographical advantage compare to other title contenders, more fans in UAE compare to other title contenders, less injury compare to other title contenders, and more time with team compare to other coaches, etc. Anyway as I said before CQ's chapter closed with Iran football. Why do not you understand that and keep talking about past? At the moment, all focus must be on how to advance to the next round of qualifiers. In order that happens, best decisions must be made now.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Yahya will never leave Padideh for assistant coach job.
                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                I know but still think the combination of Daei and Golmohammadi is the best option at the moment. He also can do both until the end of this IPL season Padideh headcoach and TM assistant coach.

Comment

A lot of your statements are false though.

Branko isn't known as a gentleman "everywhere". he is known as a gentleman within a subset of "team mellie mannneh" fans. He WAS seen as a gentleman when he first came to Iran as Ciro's second hand and took over. Elsewhere he is seen as very shrewd and someone who knows exactly how to play the system.

Your expectation for a country which is a pariah nation to reach the round of 16 are unrealistic. Queiroz's performances in two world cups were both very good, particularly given the players at his disposal. But most of the things he brought to TM were intangible or unmeasurable. You don't appreciate that because you are affected by a second allegiance.There's so much else wrong with your comments but I don't have time to respond as I have to go out now.

Those of us who just care about TM and TM alone, appreciate all the things that Queiroz brought to TM, and are not namak nashnAs.

Comment

Don't jump on me but I really think at this stage we should give this to Ali Daei. We need a serious coach. Someone who will discipline the players and that's exactly what we need now.
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

A lot of your statements are false though.

Branko isn't known as a gentleman "everywhere". he is known as a gentleman within a subset of "team mellie mannneh" fans. He WAS seen as a gentleman when he first came to Iran as Ciro's second hand and took over. Elsewhere he is seen as very shrewd and someone who knows exactly how to play the system.

Your expectation for a country which is a pariah nation to reach the round of 16 are unrealistic. Queiroz's performances in two world cups were both very good, particularly given the players at his disposal. But most of the things he brought to TM were intangible or unmeasurable. You don't appreciate that because you are affected by a second allegiance.There's so much else wrong with your comments but I don't have time to respond as I have to go out now.

Those of us who just care about TM and TM alone, appreciate all the things that Queiroz brought to TM, and are not namak nashnAs.
                      No, you are wrong. CQ is not less shrewed than Branko. At the end of the day, AC final or R16 of WC are considered as an achievement. CQ did not achieve any of those despite having 8 years time. I said he did not reach R16 of the WC but did not say this was a realistic expectation. The realistic expectation was reaching AC final after 8 years which he failed. As I said above, no doubt CQ did some good works but he should have reached at least Asian Cup final after 8 years. Why? Here are the reasons:

1. Easier opponenets until semi compare to other title contenders
                      2. Geographical advantage compare to other title contenders
                      3. More fans in UAE compare to other title contenders
                      4. Less injury compare to other title contenders
                      5. More time with team compare to other coaches

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        Don't jump on me but I really think at this stage we should give this to Ali Daei. We need a serious coach. Someone who will discipline the players and that's exactly what we need now.
                        Plus Daei is a well known name outside Iran and the players will respect him more than any other Iranian headcoach.

Comment

Daei is not doing well with the gov right now. They won't select him.

Comment

what a sad list to pick from. As much as I hate to say it, i would pick Branko. He has experience with Iranian football, and has at least accomplished something in his career. We are in a lousy situation and we need a coach to get us a few wins. Long term, none of the coaches on that list should take over TM
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I did not change any of my opinions about CQ and Branko but I prefer to not go back and discuss about past. Yes, CQ was never a really successful headcoach for any senior team. He got eliminated with Colombia at Copa America as well. Failed to win single title despite having best players of the world in Real Madird and was not a reliable headcoach for Portugal either. Branko is more talented as head-coach but he is nowhere near CQ in terms of popularity. I rate CQ highly as assistant, planner, and talent-scout not as a headcoach. When I said Branko comfortablly qualified the team to the WC 2006, I meant in the final round of WCQs as I said it at that time. CQ should have reached at least Asian Cup final after 8 years because of easier opponenets until semi compare to other title contenders, geographical advantage compare to other title contenders, more fans in UAE compare to other title contenders, less injury compare to other title contenders, and more time with team compare to other coaches, etc. Anyway as I said before CQ's chapter closed with Iran football. Why do not you understand that and keep talking about past? At the moment, all focus must be on how to advance to the next round of qualifiers. In order that happens, best decisions must be made now.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

it would be a dream if we could somehow snag Renard from Saudi.

Comment

Working...
                                X