r/woosh It was a joke you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

r/woosh It was a joke you guys
      Tanx god
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ali Daei since he is available and knows Iran football.

If Yahya Golmohammadi can keep his coaching at his current club and coach Team Melli as well, then Yahya is probably better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          Ali Daei since he is available and knows Iran football.
          If Yahya Golmohammadi can keep his coaching at his current club and coach Team Melli as well, then Yahya is probably better choice.
          At this juncture a part-time coach !!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh
            Please vote.

This vote is only for consumption of PFDC forum.

I've put what to my mind is a list of coaches who could realistically be appointed as TM coach in the current football and political climate. Sorry if I missed anyone.
            Exercise in futility
            How realistic is to include Farhad Majidi , Estili, Mansourian , Nekonam , ....?
            I doubt even you believe these are realistic candidates.
            Last edited by St_Mark; 11-30-2019, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Forign coaches need time and many games to know the team and come up with suitable tactics. Since we don't have that kind of a time and probably no decent preparation matches I believe an Iranian coach like Yahya G. Would be most suitable at this time.
              Last edited by Siavash; 11-30-2019, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Alex Nouri if he didnt have a Job ...

Comment

I read on varzesh3 yesterday that Iran was very close on signing Hervé Renard and he even had planned for his children to study in Tehran's french school. But IFF didn't sign with him because he wanted to come to Iran 1 week later after the international break.
                  What a pity.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Exercise in futility
                    How realistic is to include Farhad Majidi , Estili, Mansourian , Nekonam , ....?
                    I doubt even you believe these are realistic candidates.
                    You never answered what was your issue with Aghajanian.

Comment

Ali Daei? Really? 5 people voted for ALI DAEI? One of, if not the worst coach in the history of TM? The guy whose teams in IPL played with tactics of a Sunday league team?

An actual piece of turd would be a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        I read on varzesh3 yesterday that Iran was very close on signing Hervé Renard and he even had planned for his children to study in Tehran's french school. But IFF didn't sign with him because he wanted to come to Iran 1 week later after the international break.
                        What a pity.
                        Seems like Renard was really keen on working with TM, as he was also present at the Iran - Japan game at the AC. We really missed out on a potential great fit for us. IFF had one simple job...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Seems like Renard was really keen on working with TM, as he was also present at the Iran - Japan game at the AC. We really missed out on a potential great fit for us. IFF had one simple job...
                          Who did you vote if you did?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Aghajanian? which teams has he managed and what has he achieved??
                            Doesn't matter! With 8 years on CQ's side, he knows ins and outs of his ways and mentalities. Golmohammadi doesn't have international experience as a coach either.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              A lot of people mention Renard's name but nothing says that he would be a good coach for us either. I could totally see him standing where Wilmots is standing now, with 2-3 losses and suing IFF for not giving him his money.

Comment

No one has gone for Vahid.

Has he tainted himself due to his time with Wilmots?

Comment

Working...
                                X