This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    And I think your expectations are too low. Typical expat who has no idea what they are talking about. We have had 3 coaches at least who did better with TM than CQ. CQ legacy is possible first round exit. I wish I was wrong. I wish you were right but sadly he added nothing to our football after 8 years. I supported him because I was supporting TM now the results are in and guess what? those are his results not TM's.
    I'm not an expat.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      I went to school in Iran, have worked in Iran, got married in Iran
      I hope you're making all this up because this would make things a thousand times worse. If you honestly have done all the above and still have those illusions about what it's like for a coach to work and produce in that system, I honestly don't know what to tell you without sounding overly harsh. There is no excuse for someone who has firsthand experience with that environment to make the kind of arguments and draw the kind of conclusions you have here. Enjoy the holidays buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
        I hope you're making all this up because this would make things a thousand times worse. If you honestly have done all the above and still have those illusions about what it's like for a coach to work and produce in that system, I honestly don't know what to tell you without sounding overly harsh. There is no excuse for someone who has firsthand experience with that environment to make the kind of arguments and draw the kind of conclusions you have here. Enjoy the holidays buddy.
        I'm a reminded of a quote by Early Nightingale...

“when you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          I'm a reminded of a quote by Early Nightingale...

“when you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself"
          Judging people by their own thoughts and behaviors is perfectly rational. What's irrational is a grown man holding on for dear life to a wrong position just to avoid admitting being wrong on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by FutbolGods View Post
            Judging people by their own thoughts and behaviors is perfectly rational. What's irrational is a grown man holding on for dear life to a wrong position just to avoid admitting being wrong on the internet.
            Lololol thank you I really needed a good laugh. This is so paradoxical I have no response that can match it. You made my day. Bless your heart!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This one trick pony act where you try to deflect every response by calling it "ironic" or "paradoxical" is more than a little boring by now.

Then again in fairness you probably don't know what "paradoxical" means either. The only way my post could have been "paradoxical" is if I were wrong about CQ and you were right. In reality I'm not sure you've been right a single time on this topic. At least you can console yourself for being consistent.

Comment

^ guys please let's get back to the topic. Thanks.

Sint-Truiden Eyes Iran Coach Marc Wilmots

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – After firing Marc Brys as coaching of Sint-Truiden, the Jupiler Pro League side has set its sight on hiring Iran coach Marc Wilmots.

• November, 27, 2019 - 09:04

Iran football federation is not going to cooperate with the Belgian coach after Team Melli’s poor results in the Qatar 2022 World Cup Asian qualifiers, where the Persians sit third in Group C behind Iraq and Bahrain.The Belgian coach posted a message on his Twitter account, saying Iran football federation has created serious contractual violations for him and his assistants.Now, voetbal24.be has reported that Wilmots has been linked with Sint-Truiden.
                Last edited by webmaster; 11-28-2019, 08:11 PM.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  ^ guys please let's get back to the topic. Thanks.
                  Sint-Truiden Eyes Iran Coach Marc Wilmots
                  TEHRAN (Tasnim) – After firing Marc Brys as coaching of Sint-Truiden, the Jupiler Pro League side has set its sight on hiring Iran coach Marc Wilmots.
                  • November, 27, 2019 - 09:04

Iran football federation is not going to cooperate with the Belgian coach after Team Melli’s poor results in the Qatar 2022 World Cup Asian qualifiers, where the Persians sit third in Group C behind Iraq and Bahrain.The Belgian coach posted a message on his Twitter account, saying Iran football federation has created serious contractual violations for him and his assistants.Now, voetbal24.be has reported that Wilmots has been linked with Sint-Truiden.
                  Wasn't Vilmots out of work for a year or two before landing the TM job ?? Now all of a sudden he is in demand by teams wanting him, especially after the disastrous results with Iran. Hmm.. Sounds very fishy to me.

Comment

What will happen to Hashemian now? Maybe he could assist the next coach as well.

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
                      What will happen to Hashemian now? Maybe he could assist the next coach as well.
                      Hashemian ..... dont you think as iranian assistant of Wilmots he has to be blamed 2 ? I dont know how much power he had till now

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                        Hashemian ..... dont you think as iranian assistant of Wilmots he has to be blamed 2 ? I dont know how much power he had till now
                        I suspect that Hashemian had a large part in choosing the players for the starting line-up since Wilmots was probably clueless about Iranian players apart from maybe Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh. In my opinion he should be fired too.

Comment

According to manoto branko met irans ambassador in croatia the third time in the last 10 days

Comment

According to manoto branko met irans ambassador in croatia the third time in the last 10 days
                            I don’t understand their insistence on signing brangoh, there are so many other options

Comment

Every single member of that coaching staff is to blame.

Has he been fired or not? There has been no official announcement and during the interview Kanani was talking as if Wilmots was still the coach....

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Every single member of that coaching staff is to blame.
                                Has he been fired or not? There has been no official announcement and during the interview Kanani was talking as if Wilmots was still the coach....
                                Yes, we are discussing it here:
                                http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...n-Thread/page8

Comment

Working...
                                X