Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian4life View Post
    This guy provides NOTHING lol we cant get 3 passes strung without losing the ball, not players fault, #1 is coach.
    The coach must create an opportunity for success for the players.... NOT done here AT ALL.
    I was not talking about this coach bro. Read our previous replies. I was talking about bringing Aghajanian!

Comment

If Iraq beats Bahrain and I think they will, even if we win all our games we could potentially miss out. Wilmots has to get fired immediately, any passionate Iranian would do better at the moment. Disgraceful team, disgraceful performance.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

End of our World Cup hopes. My college of work saying Iran need to win all games and if Iraq now wins all games we short but he believe we will ens 2th.

This is the result of sent out Carlos Qurioz thanks IFF
        We need to sent home Wilmots.. this is not great even we not see the team of World Cup 2018

Comment

I refuse to believe this team is a dumpster fire.

Beiranvand
          Majid Hosseini
          Pouraliganji
          Milad Mohammadi
          Ahmad Nourollahi
          Omid Ebrahimi
          Saeid ezatolahi
          Mehdi Taremi
          Ali Gholizadeh
          Saman Ghoddos
          Alireza Jahanbakhsh
          KAveh Rezaei
          Sardar Azmoun
          Mohebbi

These are objectively quality player, most of them legionairres and quite young. For asian level at least they should be too much to handle for most teams.
          They steamrolled through WCQ just one cycle ago, with actually much more inferior players on the team. Now suddenly we have better players, more experience, and confidence from solid WC showing and an undefeated WCQ and our performances go to shit?????

The one factor that Changed was the coach...

Comment

Once more time I am happy that we lost because of our bad game that we played. We didn't deserve a draw or even a win. And when shojaie got a red card I was more happier because we played good game.

Comment

من واقعا کار ویلموس را دوست نداشتم شجاعی را باید زود تر میبرد بیرون ترکیب ایران خوب نبود عراقی ها نمیزاشتند نفس بکشیم بندازینش بیرون
              این انگیزه نداره کارش خوب نیست. این امادگی عراق یک روزه بدست نیامده اگه مثل کیروش زمان زیاد برای اردو و تمرین داشتند بازی بهتر پیش
              میرفت منتقدین کیروش الان سرشون پایینه

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Are you newer to Iranian football aziz?

CQ was the only one to ever qualify to back to back WCs with us.

I missed us in 2002 and 2010 and its a horrible feeling
                Tell me something I don’t know.

I’m talking about the future aziz.

Under CQ we where under progress to get ready for for 2022.

I admit he played the wrong tactic against Japan in the semi’s and I think CQ knows that too.

Right now he’s the only one that can rebuild our team again.

From World Cup to Asian cup semi’s we’re mentally prepared for anything.

This day is so sad. But this needed to happen sooner or later.

Comment

Remember in Euro 2016, the Belgian players stopped listening to this guy as he was completely useless.
                  Same as how Zidane had to guide France though WC 2006 because Domenech was such a clueless fool.

Comment

I agree - he needs to be sacked ...
                    Although historically, in the past 3 games, we've failed to beat Iraq ... They've always been a HA.
                    Our group, is the toughest group

Comment

Attack his insta
                      @wilmots_official

Comment

What I saw today, I would never want to see this version of TM at the world cup. Honestly, they would shame us all with the world watching.

The only circumstances that would be okay to move forward with this are if we manage to kick this charlatan out, get a proper replacement, and start to look like our old self again. But if Wilmots stays, it's best we silently bow out of WCQ because nothing good will come out of embarrassment on the world stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
                          Tell me something I don’t know.

I’m talking about the future aziz.

Under CQ we where under progress to get ready for for 2022.

I admit he played the wrong tactic against Japan in the semi’s and I think CQ knows that too.

Right now he’s the only one that can rebuild our team again.

From World Cup to Asian cup semi’s we’re mentally prepared for anything.

This day is so sad. But this needed to happen sooner or later.
                          Oh I misread and thought youd never experienced it.

Unfortunately, in the short term I agree with you.

Unfortunate because in the last 40 years IR and people in it like IRIB analysts have never admitted to being wrong about anything.

Comment

Here is the problem...

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Beiranvand
                            Majid Hosseini - Didnt play today
                            Pouraliganji
                            Milad Mohammadi
                            Ahmad Nourollahi
                            Omid Ebrahimi
                            Saeid ezatolahi - didnt play today
                            Mehdi Taremi
                            Ali Gholizadeh - didnt play today
                            Saman Ghoddos - didnt play today (ineligible)
                            Alireza Jahanbakhsh - didnt play today
                            KAveh Rezaei - didnt play today
                            Sardar Azmoun
                            Mohebbi - too inexperienced to start, should be a great 60' sub
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Imagine subbing in Amiri for Taremi when you have Shojaei on the field and Gholizadeh sitting on the bench

Comment

پیشتر هم هشدار داده شده بود که این مربی بلژیکی کارنامه خوبی ندارد. یک سرمربی ایرانی کاردان میتواند کارها را درست کند

Comment

Working...
                                X