No announcement yet.

Wilmots OUT NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are so many dimensions to coaching that Wilmots has clearly shown he is deficient in

Half of the game is inspiring your players and getting them on the same page. Its about motivating them and keeping them focused, showing them that you care about what is ahead and you have rehearsed and thought it all through.

What we see from this fat idiot is a man who barely strings together a camp, isn't paying attention to how any of our leggionare's are doing, isn't paying attention to the stakes at hand in the game. Cares more about how he'll finance his next beach house than making our people happy.

This crook didn't even lay out a plan for TM, didn't do what CQ did and come forward (in all of that down time he had) with an established set of goals. His tactics are absent, our team looks lost and lackluster and as many have said many of those underperforming are the same ones who put on dominant displays in the past.

Why is that? Because any squad that is thrown out without a plan, without confidence and without practice will look headless. Like many have said we have 5 months before the next game. Get rid of this clown before more damage is done, bring someone who at least cares about us and has a decent plan, who knows the players and who will put their heart into it.

Comment

CQ haters can go and eat a dick or two, the man knew what he was doing with limited resources and average players.
      Hope you are happy now

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        BTW Wilmots has three years left on his contract.

He won't have many suitors after his job history.

Do you guys genuinely think IFF has the money (let alone foresight and humility) to pay off the remaining 5-10 million $ of his contract?

I think we are stuck with him. Let's hope something changes
        They can come to mutual agreement, he get paid the first year or whatever and he can leave, happens often.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

the thing I noticed at the start of the game was the lack of intensity from our players. It's a do or die game, and you are playing your bitter enemy ...... you don't smile and give out hugs as if you're at a social event.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
            Doesn't anything seem similar here?? Shah improved the country and people backstabbed him, khomeini came and sent us 1500 years back in time.

CQ made us play our best football ever, and idiot fans and people in the federation/government backstabbed him.. and were 1500 years back in time.. as if we can't even put 2 passes together...

We are the most backstabbing people to our own history and improvement. We Iranians have failed ourselves.. and our generations to come. che dar siasat, che dar varzesh.
            Thank you, that's what I said back then in January/February when it was clear that they won't extend CQ's contract and insulted him instead.. That's then when I felt the pain deep in my heart, when I compared the situation to Shah's one...

Today I didn't feel any pain, because we didn't lose the game today we lost it months ago like we lost our country 40 years ago...
            Well, knowingly history repeats itself..
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Do you guys genuinely think IFF has the money (let alone foresight and humility) to pay off the remaining 5-10 million $ of his contract?

he'll quit if they don't pay his salary .... and we know IFF is a master at that
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wilmots is just horrible and makes Branko look like Klopp.

Comment

Do we will be out in two months and have chance to do and stare at Fat Willy fir the next 3 years.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

At this point only CQ can save TM.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      There are so many dimensions to coaching that Wilmots has clearly shown he is deficient in
                      Half of the game is inspiring your players and getting them on the same page. Its about motivating them and keeping them focused, showing them that you care about what is ahead and you have rehearsed and thought it all through.
                      What we see from this fat idiot is a man who barely strings together a camp, isn't paying attention to how any of our leggionare's are doing, isn't paying attention to the stakes at hand in the game. Cares more about how he'll finance his next beach house than making our people happy.
                      This crook didn't even lay out a plan for TM, didn't do what CQ did and come forward (in all of that down time he had) with an established set of goals. His tactics are absent, our team looks lost and lackluster and as many have said many of those underperforming are the same ones who put on dominant displays in the past.
                      Why is that? Because any squad that is thrown out without a plan, without confidence and without practice will look headless. Like many have said we have 5 months before the next game. Get rid of this clown before more damage is done, bring someone who at least cares about us and has a decent plan, who knows the players and who will put their heart into it.
                      this
                      the sooner we rid ourself of this guy the better our chances for a miraculous comeback in the WC would be..!!
                      starting with the fans and federation and media we need to start demanding that he give more of his time to be in iran and in training camps with TM or if he refuses to up his Iran based workload then we oghta generally giving this unqualified overpaid clown the cold shoulder and essentially annoy him into quitting his job asap in hopes of salvaging some of foolish sums that we still have to waste on his dismissal..!!

i wonder if IFF could demote his ass to coaching our U23...?? that'd be sorta of a win win situation..?

Comment

The worse part is wilmot salary is so high they can’t fire him he has like a 3 year contract and he get 3 million a year that is close to 10 million there is no way iff can pay him the money

Comment

If we have some PFDC members who live in Iran dress up as diet and exercise manuals and yell "boo" maybe he'll jump in the plane and leave without any need for payment?

Comment

Just saw an Instagram story from a friend showing Iraqis celebrating this win on the streets as if they won the World Cup lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              Just saw an Instagram story from a friend showing Iraqis celebrating this win on the streets as if they won the World Cup lol
                              When your daily life consists of being invaded and regularly getting your butt kicked by guys holding medium sized sticks, a soccer win will feel like winning the World Cup.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Marc Wilmots mitoone biad *** edited ***

WATCH YOUR MOUTH!
                                READ THE FORUM RULES!

WARNED!
                                Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-14-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X