Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    At this point let Hashemian take the helm and see what he can do.
    i dont know man
    he lacks personality and comes across a dud...!! or he woulda amassed a more impressive coaching career by now with all his education ....
    dont think his is the sorta persona boys could warm up to and respect and wanna stick their necks out for..!! doubt he could motive for shittt... he is a do gooder geek to me..!!
    if we are that desperate for a domestic coach then i suppose Golmohamdi would be much safer bet..!!

Comment

We need Gholizadeh to speed up our transitional play this is his game, and he is sure to draw fouls. Wouldn’t mind Kaveh coming in azmoun / taremi / Mohebbi late in the game either
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I still can’t see how JB wasn’t invited. SMH!

Comment

prefer the Iraqi commentator's scream to the clown khiabani!
          Bring in Gholizadeh!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            I bet Wilmot will bring in karim instead of kaveh.
            OMG if that happens...

This is a WCQ not a Throwback Legends match!
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Everyone needs to calm down... don’t forget CQ’s results and style of play versus Iraq. Also, I don’t understand the “fall-back” bashing of Masoud. He has been good thus far, one of the few that has actually been able to complete a short, simple pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                One of my most anticipated things for this match was to see Gholizadeh and Azmoun in action. Instead we get Old Man Shojaei and Mohebbi starting. No offence to either, but i think Gholizadeh is a much better player than both.
                In all fairness, the goal was all Mohebi.

Comment

I really have no clue why people are talking smack about Mohebbi. He's been our best player this half and its not even close.

Wilmots has been terrible managing this game. I honestly can't remember a Team Melli manager with worse tactics. Any amateur would realize that the midfield is being crammed by the Iraqi team so the counter would be to send more long balls over the top to Azmoun and Taremi and to spread the ball towards the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                    One thing to point out:
                    It seems like we are playing too spready out, if we were a bit more compact and had midfielders waiting deeper I feel we would win second balls more often, and I think the game would be dominated by us. Don't know why we are playing so spread out compared to the iraqis, sometimes they have 3-4 defenders on one of our forwards. If the distance was shorter between our players, then surely this game would be bagged if they defend with such numbers against one of our players?
                    Thats a structure issue which falls on the coach.

Wilmots gives our players a lot of freedom positionally and our players are not creative or fit enough for that.

Against Morocco we gave up the wings to them in exchange for a compact shape.

If Gholizadeh comes on for Shojaei, Ebrahimi and Nourollahi can drop back and let the forward 4 do their thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i dont know man
                      he lacks personality and comes across a dud...!! or he woulda amassed a more impressive coaching career by now with all his education ....
                      Not disagreeing with you...

But your statements made me realize that in the same aspect, Wilmots is a total goober as well
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

guys doesn anyone have a link to the match? i cant find anything online anywhere! please please help
                        Darius Syrossian Artist page >
                        https://www.instagram.com/DARIUS_SYROSSIAN/

Other links
                        Beatport > https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...rius_syrossian

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-1

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvKe...ture=emb_title

Comment

Katanec outplayed Wilmots, amazing pressing by Iraq, hafbak maro falaj kardan

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go

Comment

Working...
                                X