Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor selection, players aren't gelled = team taking 20 minutes to find each other. In those 20 minutes we concede.

Wilmots is not a tactician, he is a great youth developer. Iraq is playing 3-6-1.... and he still insists on short passes and tiki taka.

He has prepared this team for a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by rjafari View Post
      no i think he does - he's just a giant tool
      ideed
      that bastard Absolutely and Completely Personifies scandalous corrupt IR mullahs to the T...!!
      i so fking hate that mofo, if i ever run into this sob i'd kick him in the nuts and bitch slap the shitt outa him till he is lifeless on the ground..!!

Comment

Yet again Wllmots being out coached...just like the Bahrain game, the midfield is non existence and there is no communication between them and the forwards. He needs to go. He is worst than Iranian coaches. Second half take out taremi and bring in gholizadeh ...also take out shojaei ...

Comment

Iraq is pressing us high and are taking away the midfield. Our midfielders have to be able to hit the forwards over the top. Need a bit more speed up front. Kaveh for Taremi wouldn’t be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Eraq aslan az nazare roohi ravani khob nistand, agar ye kami rooye samt Ali Adnan bishtar feshaar biyarim hatman do-karte khahad shod.
            Ham Ali Adnan va Defaye daste Raasteshoon carte zard daran.

We are getting destroyed in the midfield though. Shojaei, Nourolllahi, Ebrahimi getting bullied out there

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              uhhh.. no? what teams did the guy coach?
              Can’t be any worse than Wilmots. Which big name coach is willing to come to a federation that can’t even pay their employees on time. Iran is a pariah state.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                CQs counter attack worked for us. People kept nagging about attacking football, here we are now.
                Akhe attacking darim ta attacking. What Wilmots is offering is not attacking. It's BS!

Comment

PLEASE BRING GHOLI ON

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    This is the perfect game for Gholizadeh.

Also, I really don't like Kanaani. He's too emotional and slow.
                    Gholizadeh would help us soooo much, his dribbling skills, creativity, pace... He can easily provoke Adnan for another yellow card or get fouls in good scoring positions.

Lets pray Masoud get subbed out.

Comment

This ref gives a foul as soon as a player goes down and everyone is trying to milk it. Weak referee.

Comment

As an aside, nice work by Lebanon getting a point against SK

Comment

One thing to point out:
                          It seems like we are playing too spready out, if we were a bit more compact and had midfielders waiting deeper I feel we would win second balls more often, and I think the game would be dominated by us. Don't know why we are playing so spread out compared to the iraqis, sometimes they have 3-4 defenders on one of our forwards. If the distance was shorter between our players, then surely this game would be bagged if they defend with such numbers against one of our players?

Comment

One of my most anticipated things for this match was to see Gholizadeh and Azmoun in action. Instead we get Old Man Shojaei and Mohebbi starting. No offence to either, but i think Gholizadeh is a much better player than both.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Did mehdi taremi even have one touch??? Bring kaveh in! WTF is he doing there ! I bet Wilmot will bring in karim instead of kaveh.

Comment

Time for some super subs

Comment

Working...
                                X