Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Any sighting of Taremi or Azmoun?
    They’re in the building, I hear

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      There is no way we can do anything with Wilmots against a capable team. We have no tactics, no defense, no offense. Back to relying on lucky goals and shitty goalkeeping.
      CQs counter attack worked for us. People kept nagging about attacking football, here we are now.

Comment

Ya'll talking shit about Masoud but with both Dejagah and Ghoddos absent even a 50 year old Shojaei is the best we got after those two..

Comment

Silly foul by TM

Comment

Any link to listen? Stuck at work

Comment

We're playing way too cute with the passes. This field isn't made for it. Play smart TM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                They’re in the building, I hear
                That’s some CIA legs information right there

Comment

We need to provoke Adnan for another foul, he has the potential for a red card.

Comment

fk many all my links are dead ... any decent one to share?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      We're playing way too cute with the passes. This field isn't made for it. Play smart TM.
                      If only

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Ya'll talking shit about Masoud but with both Dejagah and Ghoddos absent even a 50 year old Shojaei is the best we got after those two..
                        This is the perfect game for Gholizadeh.

Also, I really don't like Kanaani. He's too emotional and slow.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          fk many all my links are dead ... any decent one to share?
                          This one has been working for me, although it takes a while to load initially: http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribtv3-1

Comment

Is this a soccer field or an ice skating rink?

Comment

Our soccer team has turned back to the same level of our country.

Comment

I dont think we have even managed to get Taremi the ball one time this whole half. Why we keep forcing it right side?

Comment

Working...
                                X