Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup ™ 2022 Qualifier: Iraq - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (14.11.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their goalie is soorakh. We need to take some shots on target.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Ebrahimi gifted them that goal wtf was he doing he needed to boot that away
      That’s goal is not his fault
      He had to huff n puff just to get a clearance touch on that defensive mess

Comment

Terrible. We are back to pre CQ football style.

Comment

I am watching one of the most clueless football we have played since 2010-2011. Useless crosses, terrible defending, Horrible midfield and offense line etc. Not happy at all so far with this team and Wilmots!

Comment

We can't move the ball past the first line of press we look so clueless
            Ramin is so embarassing dude has this guy ever seen a video of himself grassrolling

Comment

Ramin is an embarrassing diver

Comment

Ramin pulling a naymar in rolling post foul

Comment

there seems to be no English commentary of the game!
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Huge dive by Ramin we got lucky there
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hearing Khiabani speak and remembering how anti-CQ he was while commentating that this has been an exciting game....

Makes you want to jump into the tv and beat him

Comment

good dive by our soossoool boy..!!

Comment

Ramin the idiot, I cant believe the ref fell for that.

Comment

How long till the ref gives a red to one of our players?

Comment

Well, at least we're playing a little better since conceding.

Comment

Calling it now. Wilmots will be fired, Branko will become coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X