Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    I understand your point andwas right there with you but we have nothing to gain right now from bashing members for past opinions besides "being right"
    So far of the 2-3 people who were SUPER ANTI-CQ one of them as beri... who turned out to be an agent of IR, and the other is still bad at math. Lets hope Wilmots figures something out because as of right now we(Team Melli) have to go into the heartland of former Daesh, in a crowd of 65000 who hate us to the death and get a result.
    No point bickering amongst ourselves.
    I and other members are just pointing out the falsehood the statement in the previous posts.

If we can't appreciate the past then we have no hope for the future.

I 100% stand by what I said. In this forum we often point out the fallacies in other peoples' comments and behaviour. I think that's absolutely fair. Being respectful of our veterans, being critical towards trolling and loos-baazi, these are all part of making a community function.

Saying "I never wanted CQ out" despite strong evidence to the contrary... CQ had various things we all criticised, and some decisions he was vindicated in, others not. But subtle digs before the world cup, and that poll in May 2018 which I think in terms of timing is actually more obvious than than voting Queiroz the most damaging coach for TM ever (in a poll from just a few months ago) .

The other member you are referring to actually liked and was respectful towards CQ all the way up to 2018 if you read his/her posts, he/she may have a more close link to a certain personality in Irainan football so it is a different story.

Of course we all want Iran to go to Iraq safely and come back with points in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      I and other members are just pointing out the falsehood the statement in the previous posts.

If we can't appreciate the past then we have no hope for the future.

I 100% stand by what I said - I can't stand zirziraki. The absolute chutzpah is unbelievable.

The one you are referring to actually liked and was respectful towards CQ all the way up to 2018 if you read his/her posts, he/she may have a more close link to a certain personality in Irainan football so it is a different story.
      Well done. Perhaps for the benefit of others who voted for CQ in that poll you could post some counting exercises.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Putting things into perspective is saying that you consider him to be the most damaging coach for TM:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...for-Team-Melli

And making these kinds of threads just before the World Cup:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out

I can't stand zirziraki
        Putting things into perspective is saying that you consider him to be the most damaging coach for TM:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...for-Team-Melli

And making these kinds of threads just before the World Cup:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...os-Queiroz-Out

I can't stand zirziraki
        1. Why did you, (the thread creator) put Carlos Queiroz as an option in such a thread? Am I the one at fault or you for putting him as an option? Plus I did not mean damaging in terms of statistics, but rather in terms of getting involved in needless fights with Iranian media prior to our Asian Cup run. I’ve seen so many members claim that he should have not gotten involved with the media.

2. That was a consensus to see who wanted him in/out. So you really do not have a point there? I haven’t even voted on that thread FYI.

Do you want my opinion on CQ instead of you just bringing up threads from the past and coming up with baseless assumptions and rumors so we can put all this well behind us?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          1. Why did you, (the thread creator) put Carlos Queiroz as an option in such a thread? Am I the one at fault or you for putting him as an option? Plus I did not mean damaging in terms of statistics, but rather in terms of getting involved in needless fights with Iranian media prior to our Asian Cup run. I’ve seen so many members claim that he should have not gotten involved with the media.

2. That was a consensus to see who wanted him in/out. So you really do not have a point there? I haven’t even voted on that thread FYI.

Do you want my opinion on CQ instead of you just bringing up threads from the past and coming up with baseless assumptions and rumors so we can put all this well behind us?
          Your first point made me lol a bit.

But regarding the final sentence, almost all of us on this forum already know your opinion on Queiroz. You probably think ou've been quite subtle but pretty much every single comment on your "Queiroz has mixed reviews" CQ In or Out thread before the world cup is a little bash.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...archid=4738317

Then you kind of spell it out for us:

I feel a bit embarrassed because I'm arguing with a kid who started watching TM with CQ. Dude, I'm the fool, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by subripper View Post
            Hello to All!
            I have been reading a lot of reactions / comments both on here and on social media in regards to the game. It's very tough to formulate an opinion and unfair in all honesty to Marc Wilmots if we want to summarize his spell at Iran with just such few games under his belt. I personally am not shy to say that I was a HUGE CQ lover and fan (and will forever be). In a funny way, I almost felt a little better when I found out CQ lost yesterday too - I thought to myself "Who knows, maybe CQ would have lost today with Iran too".
            In my opinion, right now we simply must support the team, the coaching staff and be patient to see what happens from here. There is no doubt however that certain mistakes have been made:
            1) Poor team performance yesterday on the pitch (both mentally and tactically)
            2) Lack of friendlies leading up to such games / Lack of preparation
            3) Poor tactical judgement & strategy from the coaching staff
            I am frankly skeptical about Wilmots achieving any honors for TM if he could not take the star filled Belgium team past QF in 2014 WC and only reached QF after extra time against US. But as I said, one can argue that at the time CQ also joined TM bla bla bla.. Arguments are everywhere. As I mentioned, now is not the time to poke holes into the Team. It's time to see what the coaching staff does from here. If anything, this was a probably good wake up call for us. We are not in an ideal situation but let's see how / if we emerge from this...
            In fact, one have to remember that even under CQ we got some negative Results which brought as in do or die Situations, just think of our lost against Uzbekistan in Azadi (we lost 1-2 if i am correct) and our 1-0 defeat to Lebanon in Beirut. These two defeats brought us to the situation, that we needed to win all the remaining games to qualify for WC 2014, which we did.
            Once we had also a disappointing 1-1 draw in Turkmenistan under CQ reign, therefore i agree that we need to be patient with Wilmots. So far i am happy with him, we create in every game many scoring chances. I think that at home we are going to defeat both Bahrain and Iraq with 3 or 4 goal difference.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                KC, I was making a parody of #WengerOut who at the time was heavily wanted out by Arsenal fans. It was meant to be taken as sarcasm.

I feel a bit embarrassed because I'm arguing with a kid who started watching TM with CQ. Dude, I'm the fool, not you.
                But I did not start watching TM under CQ... I started rewatching TM.

Comment

KC, I was making a parody of #WengerOut who at the time was heavily wanted out by Arsenal fans. It was meant to be taken as sarcasm.

Comment

KC, in my defense the poll was not talking in terms of statistics or numbers. If it was, it would be evident who did the most damage.

Comment

KC, in my defense the poll was not talking in terms of statistics or numbers. If it was, it would be evident who did the most damage.
                      So you believed (as you put it though not in terms of statistics and numbers) all those other coaches had done better, no?

بابا خر خودتی

Comment

So you believed (as you put it though not in terms of statistics and numbers) all those other coaches had done better, no?

بابا خر خودتی
                        No. The way I put it is that CQ has had the highest number with TM at the World Cup, thus he has done better statistically. However the thread was not asking for such.

Comment

No. The way I put it is that CQ has had the highest number with TM at the World Cup, thus he has done better statistically. However the thread was not asking for such.
                          So regarding what in your opinion the thread was asking, all those other coaches had done better, no?

بابا خر خودتی

Comment

just accept you have been changing your opinion like underwear, being wrong almost consistently with regards to the matter, and are now making a total joke of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              just accept you have been changing your opinion like underwear, being wrong almost consistently with regards to the matter, and are now making a total joke of yourself.
                              Receipts don't lie

Comment

Hoorad, you were the single biggest basher of CQ on this forum. I remember vividly!

Comment

Working...
                                X