Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Time for our salavt threads?
    Who was the designated Salavat thread opener? I forget. Unban them if needed.

Those threads saved TM through dark times

Comment

Lets give Him some time. I remember when we lost to lebanon , I was so mad at CQ and wanted him to leave ! But he shut me up and now im his fan! Lets wait and see if Wilmot can do that.

Comment

Oh my good lord, this reminded me of the bitter loss and missing out on WC 2002 What a shitty tactics. Ezzi, Saman and Jahanbakhsh are missed

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          LOL @ Sardar Azmoun swearing in Russian to the Uzbek Ref towards the end. I understood some. The best was towards the end where he called the ref a fucking bitch, you rogue/bribed up cunt.

Basically he said suka blyat, podkupliny pizda.
          God damn i love that guy. Regardless of his temper, he is playing with HEART. He is pretty much carrying our team as of lately.

We desperately need Dejagah, Ezza and ARJ back. Although they arent the best individually, the chemistry the team has with them there is unmatched. Our game, like today, is very abrasive and un-fluid without them .
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Baazisaazi az khate miyane = 0

Hamkarie defai beine khate miyane va khate defai = 0

Tamarkoz dar khate hamle = 0

Dejagah ba HOOSHESH mitonest baazisaazi kone va team ra raah bendazeh ke masdom shod.

Bahrein vaghean teame zaifie, khate defaish rikht o paashe, va dar hamle bazikonhaaye kam-keifiyatan.

In baakht aberoorizi bood.

Va Eragh ham ke yek teame bi-barnameyi ast, roberooye ma mishe Faranse.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Brooo this is round 1 for us !!!! If we cannot even get past here it is much different than losing to round 2 in Lebanon

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Tactic:

-> Lose every 50/50 ball,
                -> Get the ball in the middle, give it to Ramin to cross from wherever he is, in the most predictable way possible,
                -> Hope it reaches Azmoun, if it doesn't be open for a counter attack 3 vs 3, if you don't get scored on,
                -> Make sure you don't complete more than one pass, play emotionally, and repeat...
                This is how I saw it:

- lose every 50/50 ball
                - just run around randomly across the pitch and hope someone will pass to you
                - if you can’t find anyone to pass to give the ball to Ramin and Ramin will cross it to someone.
                -if you can’t find Ramin cross it yourself
                - hope it reaches Ansarifard who will try to give it to Azmoun

Repeat

Comment

We have to beat both Bahrain and Iraq in Tehran and hopefully beat Iraq in Iraq.
                  Today no body bought Wilmots system(if there was any), that is the big difference with Queiroz. Also in other hand Carlos at the beginning didn't have great results either but had much weaker squad.
                  Wilmots need to change his strategy, all offense will be a disaster for us. Even against a 2nd rated Asian team...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

TBH...There is NO Excuse for us to loose against Bahrain....ABSOLUTELY NO! Dont even start to......Wilmots....better get your stuff done right.....this is the first and final strike before theres goodbye......as said...NO EXCUSES!!!

Comment

By the way you guys can talk tactics all you want, second half started good but turned bad after Hajsafi's yellow and unnecessary complains. We all know how emotional our star Sardar is, at least the Captain should keep it together.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

if "welcome to Ashian Football" becomes our coach, then I'll open them myself and will ensure to hand out nazri every Friday night.
                      Last edited by Under Lahaf; 10-15-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

What do you guys expect from a backwards country who's just now let women enter stadiums in 2019?

The whole system is flawed.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Honestly I don’t want us to qualify and most likely we won’t. Because I don’t want us to get humiliated in wc. Wilmots sucks. We will get humiliated. I am a real TM fan, always been, but I’m a bigger Iran fan and I don’t want my country to be a laughing stock at the wc.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                            Honestly I don’t want us to qualify and most likely we won’t. Because I don’t want us to get humiliated in wc. Wilmots sucks. We will get humiliated. I am a real TM fan, always been, but I’m a bigger Iran fan and I don’t want my country to be a laughing stock at the wc.
                            This is a terrible post. Go Troll somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                              so we should forget about 30 goals against Cambodia in next game? This team is done! Sell!!!! Time to bring out our Tajikistan jerseys

Comment

Wilmots' start can't be compared to CQ's.

CQ had to put together a cohesive squad from scratch and teach them modern football. It's understandable when that takes time.

Wilmots inherited an organized squad that was already used to playing modern football. He doesn't have the same excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X