No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe next time Wilmots won’t be so nonchalant in exclusion of some of our legionaries. Guys like JB, Kaveh, Goli and Ezzi should have at least been invited to camp. Ehsan has a terrible game, but we had no one on the bench beside Shojai at that position. There was literally no connection between Ehsan and the forwards. That’s where we lost this game.

Comment

Tactic:

-> Lose every 50/50 ball,
      -> Get the ball in the middle, give it to Ramin to cross from wherever he is, in the most predictable way possible,
      -> Hope it reaches Azmoun, if it doesn't be open for a counter attack 3 vs 3, if you don't get scored on,
      -> Make sure you don't complete more than one pass, play emotionally, and repeat...
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Carlos Quiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Queiroz quite fast realized the capacity of this football, estedad darim ino darim Puno darim hamash baad havast and coming from bunch of emotional and young people.
          He realized the only way of getting result in our football is to play a compact structured system.
          Ye mosh gooosfand ham to kouneshon aroosi bod 14 ta be combodia zadim.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          Perfectly said.
          CQ tried the attacking way with TM early on too, but it led to too many shitty games where we either scraped by or lost by one undeserved goal (Iran - Lebanon 2012, Iran Uzbekistan 2013...). After that he went to the super defensive structure, we won 3 games in a row and qualified for WC 2014 and he realized he had to rebuild the whole team.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Didnt get to watch the match.

Sounds like all of my warnings about how pre-CQ these Arabs gave us nightmares.

Tough path ahead now. We need to beat Iraq in Iraq.

Back to the "if (blank) beats (blank) and (blank) ties (blank) we have to win 3-0 days...
            Time for our salavt threads?

Comment

It's been revealed this week that Wilmots has not been paid a single cent since arriving in Iran. The naive might say that's because he's nice. But this screams of a coach with no options. And we're paying him the same money we gave CQ!

I remember some geniuses were "embarrassed" by our game against Spain.... well, enjoy gentlemen! We're back to tRuE IrAnIan FoOtbALl. No more "embarrassing" close calls against Spain and Argentina. Instead we get the old excitement of calculating the number of points we need to qualify as best 3rd place team in a group with Iraq and Bahrain. In life people ultimately get what they deserve.

Comment

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Worst subs I ever seen in Teammelli

And Top 4 Worst players

1.hajsafi
                2.Ramin
                3.Ansarifard
                4.Ebrahmi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

and we are back to factory reset 2000-2006 !

F*ck all PP who led to CQ Depature. I Knew this would happen with that level of shitty deffense line! I've been saying it for the past 4 games !

That being said lets give Wilmot some time and see what happens.

Comment

Time to cool down and learn. TM didn't deserve to loose yet this is football. Leadership was definitely lacking on the pitch. Same immature behavior by many of our player including the skipper was one of the many reasons for lack of concentration. Coaching staff needs to show what it is made of by preparing for the Iraq match in Basra. Its always very hard to loose in Bahrain. Blaming our players who worked hard on the pitch will not help any of us. Time to learn and move forward.

Go TM!

Comment

I am honestly very worried about our qualifying chances. Iraq now knows to play for tie, and our last two games in June 2020 are home against Bahrain and Iraq. In both those games Bahrain and Iraq will be playing for a tie to finish 1-2 and qualify for next round. I know we were very bad today but scheduling back to back away games at Bahrain and then at Iraq was not very balanced or fair (3 of 4 first games this qualification round away from home)

Comment

if we qualify for qatar 2022 i hope we have nice kits.

Comment

When is the next round of games?

Fingers crossed by then that ARJ, Gholizadeh , Ezzatolahi, Rezai etc are getting more game time cos when they are at their best they will be in this squad and it showed that we needed them. Counting down the days also till Saman is back from his ban, add Delfi to the squad as well.

We didn’t play well at all, seemed to be no cohesion between the players at all. We played like a bunch of strangers , which was weird to see with Taremi and Azmoun who usually have a psychic understanding.

Doesn’t help as well when you are playing against 14 players (I’m including the linesmen and the ref for them), some of the offside decisions were shocking. The ref fell for the playacting as well but we played into their hands.

We will still win the group, I see Bahrain and Iraq drawing against each other and we will beat both of them at home. The goal difference is super in our favour and counts as an extra point.

Comment

I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THE HAIL MARY BALLS!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Its almost as if out Midfeild was non existant. Just a hope and a prayer that the ball reaches Taremi or Azmoun. In the off chance it did, they were SWARMED by Bahrainis.

Even more frustrating was the CONSTANT flopping from the Bahrainis.

As much as I would hate to admit it, we were out played. Not physically but tactically.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

حاجی صفی واقعا چرا با داوار بحث میکرد. حالا اقای مهاجهرانی و منتقدان کیروش چه دارند بگویند؟ درست مثل کیروش ما را عصبی کردند کار از پیش بردند. این حسینی پنالتی زیاد میده.
                              ویلیامز مستحق انتقاد هست.

Comment

It sucked. TM sucked. There were golden opportunities not taken. Ref was obviously shit and very suspicious. Wasn't a PK but our defence sucked as well. We should never leave into the hands of the refs and grassrolling. We should go for the KO early just like in MMA.

Maybe it's good to lose early like this. Hope Wilmots AND HASHEMIAN (who people are forgetting) will learn because not like he will get sacked or we will get anyone better.

LOL @ Sardar Azmoun swearing in Russian to the Uzbek Ref towards the end. I understood some. The best was towards the end where he called the ref a fucking bitch, you rogue/bribed up cunt. Suprised the ref let it go probably because Sardar was right

Basically he said suka blyat, podkupliny pizda.

Comment

Working...
                                X