No announcement yet.

Iran vs Bahrain Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to see Hajsafi, Amiri, Ansarifard, Rezaeian wearing a TM jersey again

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

HoW cOmE QuErOiZ dOeSnT PlAy aTtAcKiNg FoOtBaLl.... Does everyone get it now? We're desperately missing JB and Ghoddos and there's no one who can supply Azmoun with the ball. We do not have the quality nor the fundamentally skilled players required to play attacking football. It shows against shit teams like this that are determined to fuck us over.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
        Nourollahi played 15 min but played better than all the team
        Very true. In the 15 minutes he played, he certainly was our best player on the pitch.

Oh man I have not had this terrible feeling since 2011 in all of our Asian football appearances and games. Seemed like the good old clueless football we used to play between 2007-2011

Please stop blaming the ref. We were just pure crap!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I also don't want to hear shit about how important the Iraq game is and the emotional stakes. That shit doesn't matter.
          Prepare for the game as if they are the toughest opponent on earth, play with respect but go for a win.
          CQ took us away from the emotional TMs of 1997 and 2005 and ... no we're repeating history.

Comment

I remember that we had time against Bahrain (in Maname) even under CQ scoring the 1-1 equalizer in the dying minutes. We have ti admit that Bahrain is very difficult Team at home. I am not concerned at all, we will defeat both Iraq and Bahrain at home, most probably draw Iraq away and defeat Hong Kong and Kambodja.

Comment

This performance is 100% the result of piss poor coaching and preparedness. Namak nashnas be in migan. You all forgot what it felt like to stress over "easy" games like this, and lose to teams like bahrain.

Comment

If Wilmots wants to be a leader at this moment, he needs to be angry. He needs to tell players off, Hajsafi especially.

Our mental game is what makes us lose. Sure tactics plays a role, but how can a manager implement tactics that are supposed to work against the right opposition, if our players get emotional like little kids? The only way for us to play good is if we choose the right tactic from start and we score a goal. We can never come back from a 1-0 with this mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPuma View Post
                  HoW cOmE QuErOiZ dOeSnT PlAy aTtAcKiNg FoOtBaLl.... Does everyone get it now? We're desperately missing JB and Ghoddos and there's no one who can supply Azmoun with the ball. We don't not have the quality nor the fundamentally skilled players required to play attacking football. It shows against shit teams like this that are determined to fuck us over.
                  Ironically Quieroz played better attacking football than Wilmots

Comment

Queiroz quite fast realized the capacity of this football, estedad darim ino darim ouno darim hamash baad havast and coming from bunch of emotional and young people.
                    He realized the only way of getting result in our football is to play a compact structured system.
                    Ye mosh gooosfand ham to kouneshon aroosi bod 14 ta be combodia zadim. And started to bash Carlos.
                    Best ever TM manager.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yippeeeee

We are back in the era of "if and but and may be". Now if Bahrain loses to Iraq, and if Iraq has hunmus for lunch and if , and, and.......

Miss CQ yet?
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Epitome View Post
                        Because we are not able to get rid of our antique players in more than a decade. Remember 2012 when Shojaei was sacked early in the game yet we won South Korea??? That's how non-existent he is and yet there he is playing today!!!
                        If we remove Shojaei from TM, some football nadideh reporter will say its for political reasons and IFF will be afraid to drop him again.

To be fair though, Shojaei wasn't even playing today.

Comment

I wouldn't blame Wilmots although CQ's way of facing an arab team is more efficiently. If you can't score against Bahrain, you deserve to fail. In fact it is a good sign that we lost to Bahrain, so our players can focus more on the upcoming challenges.
                          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                            Ironically Quieroz played better attacking football than Wilmots
                            He was tactically more sound. He set us up for success despite how narrowly it seemed to have been on some days.

Comment

well i fking dreaded this shittt happening ..!
                              back to the good ol days....boys...!! lol

Comment

Didnt get to watch the match.

Sounds like all of my warnings about how pre-CQ these Arabs gave us nightmares.

Tough path ahead now. We need to beat Iraq in Iraq.

Back to the "if (blank) beats (blank) and (blank) ties (blank) we have to win 3-0 days...

Comment

Working...
                                X