No announcement yet.

Iran vs Cambodia Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we can't fault the boys for a memorable, record-breaking night!

Some Interesting facts about the match:

- Team Melli's biggest ever win in Tehran - a memorable gift without a doubt to TM's female fans at the stadium today!

- TM's 2nd biggest win at home, 3rd biggest anywhere and biggest win since November 2000 (Iran 19-Guam 0)!

- Cambodia's biggest ever defeat (previous record 10-0).

- Only the second TM match ever, where 2 TM players scored hat-tricks (Daei and Majidi against Guam in 2000 being the only other one).

- First TM Match since 2004 where a TM player scored 4 goals (Daei against Laos).

- Only Iran's Golden Generation in a limited period between 1997 and 2000 manged to reach double digits against two opponents (Guam & Maldives).

And last but certainly not least... the first ever appearance of a TM player with a "Something About Mary" hairstyle! To commemorate that, this hairstyle in Iran will be called "Something About Mehrdad" from now on!
    Last edited by Bi-honar; 10-10-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
      Anyone have more pics of women fans in the stadium?
      https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cIoqmn...=1ugqbbl1z3jq5

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What a good feeling, was needed for the souls of Iranian fans. Karma that this happens on the day our girls are allowed into the stadiums finally.

Comment

Congrats on the 14-0 win, definitely the most goals I’ve ever seen scored in a game (even though you can really call this a competitive match lol)
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Daei should have play this game

Comment

This Cambodia game was a very good warmup practice match for the our away Bahrain games next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Some Iranian fans should take him out for some chelo kabob or something. He probably wants to drink his sorrows away but unfortunately.. Well.. You know
                  I am sure he will agree that going out with female TM fans is worth the loss and Kebab

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                  Anyone have more pics of women fans in the stadium?
                  Now someone will argue that's why they have been banned, people looking up their pictures

Comment

Does anyone have a link to highlights of the game?
                    The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

i just saw this score and all i can say is WTF HAPPENED HERE LOL

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                        i just saw this score and all i can say is WTF HAPPENED HERE LOL
                        I am going to watch it tonight with the kids and pretend not knowing the result

Comment

any1 have a link to see all the goals in good quality?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                            any1 have a link to see all the goals in good quality?
                            https://youtu.be/H21vBrmbbjQ

Comment

I am a better goalie than Cambodias goalie. A win against a crap team.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                I am a better goalie than Cambodias goalie. A win against a crap team.
                                I disagree. Their goalie was MOTM for Cambodia. We would have had 5 more goals if he hadn’t had some amazing stops. The goalie can only do so much once the defense is decimated.

Comment

Working...
                                X