This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Sublime. Could have been taken by either attacker, and was presented on a silver platter.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      worldclass

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Bruhhh is that not Franck Ribery?? lol

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9cShZNqiuV/

gholi and kaveh both starting vs milad. 2nd vs 3rd.

Comment

3 TM members on 1 European field! Dream come true!

Comment

Charleroi up 2-0 at HT!

Comment

Did anyone watch the first half ? How are boys playing? Who won the penalty?
                    Also isn’t this the second time this season 3 TM players been on the pitch in Europe.

Comment

I probably sound like a broken record repeating myself, but I've never seen an Iranian Striker like Kaveh before. Perfect awareness, he's smart, impeccable passer, great finisher, pressing game 100. It's a shame he don't get the recognition he deserves. His assist was perfect timing.

Gholizadeh is doing good. His usual "Young Masoud Shojaei on a good day" performance. Won a penalty.

Milmo having a shitty one. couple of bad touches, and on a yellow. Seem's a bit burnt out too, but that could be said about every Gent player this game.

Comment

what a half by charleroi away to gent. Gent have yet to lose a match at home.

Kaveh with a brilliant assist for the first goal, the timing and technique to play that pass one time was just perfect.

Gholi has been excellent, lot of defensive work again, and won the PK with a brilliant dribbling sequence from the wing that took 2-3 gent players out of the game.

Milad has been solid, lot of energy, defensively not troubled much. Picked up a yellow for shirt pull the one time he got a bit exposed.

In general, another high energy pressing performance by charleroi, with the realy quality in their attack coming from gholi and kaveh only. The two black fwds could have played them in so many times but fucked up.

Gent seem a bit sloppy/tired. Milad has been solid but they have been weak in midfield without captain.

This is second to last week of season, then we enter playoffs phase. Charleroi and Gent are guaranteed top 6 and will be in the championship fight. Eupen will be among the midtable teams fighting for one europa league spot.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I probably sound like a broken record repeating myself, but I've never seen an Iranian Striker like Kaveh before. Perfect awareness, he's smart, impeccable passer, great finisher, pressing game 100. It's a shame he don't get the recognition he deserves. His assist was perfect timing.

Gholizadeh is doing good. His usual "Young Masoud Shojaei on a good day" performance. Won a penalty.

Milmo having a shitty one. couple of bad touches, and on a yellow. Seem's a bit burnt out too, but that could be said about every Gent player this game.
                          I thought milad was actually getting up and down quite well, but yes not as sharp as usual. Also, with shojaei comparision LOL. Gholi is much more jangandeh and speedy than masoud ever was, although masoud was more of an offensive schemer who had some nice dribbling, gholi is quite direct and is often able to leave players behind just with his pace.

Comment

Anyone have a high quality link? Watching it on horrible SD stream right now

Comment

3-1 62’

Comment

kaveh nearly with another assist. Fantastic cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X