X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rezaei dubbel

Comment

Rezaei should just stay at this club for life. It's great for him.

Comment

clubb brugge coach was a retard. think iranian had a point about him for once :-)
        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Like I always say rezaei is a monster.

Comment

2nd place in league
            Fuck Brugge
            Keep it up => CL next year
            "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Highlights is on varzesh3https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1652758/%D8%AF%D8%A8%D9%84-%DA%A9%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%87-%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7%DB%8C%DB%8C%D8%9B%DA%AF%D9%84-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D9%87-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AF-%D8%A8%DB%8C%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%86

Comment

Comment

Guys don't get carried away. There's a difference between playing for Charleroi and brugge.

It happened to many strikers in the past to score loads of goals then went to anderlecht/brugge and could never deliver.

Thereau, Pollet and our own rezaei being the best example.

I know that Leko has his share of responsibility in rezaei's performance last season but the truth is that, you can't blame everything on the coach neither.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

RSC won 2-0 and are in second place (8 points behind Burgge). Nice work Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      Guys don't get carried away. There's a difference between playing for Charleroi and brugge.

It happened to many strikers in the past to score loads of goals then went to anderlecht/brugge and could never deliver.

Thereau, Pollet and our own rezaei being the best example.

I know that Leko has his share of responsibility in rezaei's performance last season but the truth is that, you can't blame everything on the coach neither.

I feel like those guys are really one dimensional players though, with nowhere near as much to their game as kaveh. I would still like to see Kaveh give it another go in a big belgian team or in a big league. As he is on loan, I think its actually pretty likely that charleroi wont be able to match big offers for him that brugge may recieve after an impressive season. They will probably jsut sell to highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I feel like those guys are really one dimensional players though, with nowhere near as much to their game as kaveh. I would still like to see Kaveh give it another go in a big belgian team or in a big league. As he is on loan, I think its actually pretty likely that charleroi wont be able to match big offers for him that brugge may recieve after an impressive season. They will probably jsut sell to highest bidder.
                        Yes, they will definitely sell him to the highest bidder. They're still pissed off on the amount they had to spend on him.

I know what you mean. I didn't mean that Kaveh is not good enough or anything. My point is that you can't expect a guy to do the same in brugge. The players fighting for the same spot, trainings, tactics,... everything is on a another level.

Pollet turned out to be a disappointment but Thereau is having a decent career in Italy.

Comment

Sabke Gholizadeh be lige Porteghal va Espania mikhore, masalan yek bazikone manande Franco Cervi dar Benfica besyaar shabihe Ali baazi mikone.

Bashgaahi dar radeye Eibar ya Mallorca mitone yek transfere manteghi bashe baraye Gholizadeh bashad AGAR in fasl edame bede hamintor gol bezane va paase gol bede.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Yes, they will definitely sell him to the highest bidder. They're still pissed off on the amount they had to spend on him.
                            I know what you mean. I didn't mean that Kaveh is not good enough or anything. My point is that you can't expect a guy to do the same in brugge. The players fighting for the same spot, trainings, tactics,... everything is on a another level.
                            Pollet turned out to be a disappointment but Thereau is having a decent career in Italy.
                            Off topic but, do you and your agency still have plans to bring Iranians to Belgium?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Off topic but, do you and your agency still have plans to bring Iranians to Belgium?
                              I'll be honest with you. It's still part of my plans but I'm really disappointed with the mentality of some of our players. They lack this fighting spirit that jahanbakhsh showed for instance when he decided to go to the Netherlands. So don't expect anything before this summer.

Comment

Is the issue with Kaveh is the coach forced him to play with a knee injury and that kind of ruined for a year+.
                                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X