This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I was hoping for Majid to Anderlecht since Belgium is a very good place to play a lot and he would develop his game under Kompany. Goztope is an underwhelming move since I think Turkey isn’t a stable environment where they haven’t treated our players well.
    well I think we all prefer that, and he probably does to, but there was probably no substance to it, or just interest and no official proposal.

End of the day he needs 1. Stay out of Qatar 2. Play a lot of minutes.

We all know Karaman is a very good coach he brought a lot guys from Trabzonspor academy and made them stars for both turkish NT, across europe (Yusuf of Lille, Ugurcan + Abdulkadir who will transfer to top teams this summer most likely). He had majid on a great trajectory making lot of games + great performances that got him interest of sassuolo, hertha berlin, etc. Going back with him he can regain that momentum.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/233...A8%D8%B9%D8%AF

The video by the way, he mentions it at the end. Feel free to mute misaghi, its for mental health reasons

Comment

Ultimately as long as he gets consistent playing time in a European club that’s really all that matters. He’s still just about to turn 25 so he’s got time as a CB to make a bigger move in a year or 2

Comment

Gooztapeh are an evened out team in both defense and offense. They also had one of the more evened out results last season with 13 wins 12 draws and 15 losses. If their coach wants Hosseini, I could only assume he respects what he can give to the club defensively. They are a club that can grab a Europa League playoff spot next season. It’s possible.

So 100% I support his move to Göztepe over any and ALL Persian Gulf teams. That includes Esteghlal as well.. it’s better to stay in Europe when 4 of your U-17 teammates are playing in Europe. Yes, you heard it right. 4 of Hosseini’s U-17 teammates from 2013 are in Europe, one of which almost went to the final of the Europa League last season while the other transferred from Tractor to Slovakian League.

My advice to Majid is to wait as long as he can before he decides his futures. And I’m sure that’s what he’s doing, as all the focus is on getting out of the shithole we’re in with TM. But ultimately, I would stay because I’m 1,000% sure if he stays and does well with Göztepe there will be better offers.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Gooztapeh are an evened out team in both defense and offense. They also had one of the more evened out results last season with 13 wins 12 draws and 15 losses. If their coach wants Hosseini, I could only assume he respects what he can give to the club defensively. They are a club that can grab a Europa League playoff spot next season. It’s possible.

So 100% I support his move to Göztepe over any and ALL Persian Gulf teams. That includes Esteghlal as well.. it’s better to stay in Europe when 4 of your U-17 teammates are playing in Europe. Yes, you heard it right. 4 of Hosseini’s U-17 teammates from 2013 are in Europe, one of which almost went to the final of the Europa League last season while the other transferred from Tractor to Slovakian League.

My advice to Majid is to wait as long as he can before he decides his futures. And I’m sure that’s what he’s doing, as all the focus is on getting out of the shithole we’re in with TM. But ultimately, I would stay because I’m 1,000% sure if he stays and does well with Göztepe there will be better offers.
            agree to Bold
            he can afford to wait a bit longer and assess other interests in his services..!! Brentford could use a CB of his pedigree and age..?
            if his agent is worth his salt, he could find him a better club in Western EU..... He is a Decent Young CB on Free FFS...!!
            But if all other options fade in next month or 2 he can probably garner Gooztape type interest i suppose....!? he'd be an absolute fool to go to Gutter at this age...that'd be be all but end to his EU and probably high level TM career...!!
            FTB, It's vital for him to work his way into Eskoochi'e starting CB line and put in his best performances .....as there are some heavy questions currently circulating around his quality and level of footballing pedigree after being benched for soo long unreasonably by Trab..!! and that's just about the only thing giving a pause to many would be suitors in EU outside turkey but such is the cunt behavior of the superior-complexed Turkish clubs/folks ..... and that is the main reason i dont want our players waste their time and talent in that league as it ultimately mirrinan too careeresh mireh rade karesh..!!

Comment

This is indeed a downgrade for him, as Trabzon is quite popular club in Turkey and they have much better squad, but he needs playing time. Hope he doesn't sign a long deal. 2 years deal max.

Comment

Man migam az fazaaye bade footbaalie Torkie bere,

agar hatta betone bere Ucraina ham behtare, chon fazaaye footballi Torkie aslan jaaleb nist.

Morrabbihaaye aldangi darand.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I haven't seen his games in Turkey, but either he's been playing waaaay below his capabilities or his agent's aren't doing their job right, or both. He has more than enough quality to play for a Top 8 Europa League team, at the minimum.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

From Italy, Germany and Belgium to GoozTappeh. Nice!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                        From Italy, Germany and Belgium to GoozTappeh. Nice!
                        lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                          8 maah nimkatneshinesh mikonan, roohiyaash raa kamelan daghoon mikonan va mire... Persepolis.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

that is a literal relegation side, they barely survived by the skin of their teeth. i have no idea why he didn’t either extend or sign with martimo

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                              If the news is true then Portugal is his best choice!

People actually believe Hosseini had offers from Germany and Italy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                If the news is true then Portugal is his best choice!

People actually believe Hosseini had offers from Germany and Italy?
                                No offers from Bundesliga or Serie A. Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Turkey, Portugal and Belgium were the countries he had offers from.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X