X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Esteghlal reportedly wants to sign Hüseyin Türkmen
    https://www.fanatik.com.tr/huseyin-t...-talip-2222853

Comment

What happened to those Anderlecht rumors a while back? Is the interest dead?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        What happened to those Anderlecht rumors a while back? Is the interest dead?
        Don't believe everything you read
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

According to this source, Goztepe is one of the clubs interested:

"Göztepe takes care of Zanka and Hosseini!

Yellow-reds put on the agenda of Mathias Zanka, whose contract with Fenerbahçe continues, and Majid Hosseini, who divides their way with Trabzonspor, for the transfer of the stopper.

Göztepe, who plans to enter the new season with an assertive team in the Spor Toto Super League, has added two players to the list for the center back zone.

According to the news of DHA; With Alpaslan and Titi leaving the team, the yellow-reds, who will definitely reinforce the defense, started contacts with Hosseini, who officially separated their ways with Fenerbahçeli Zanka and Trabzonspor. It was stated that the staffs, who checked the pulse for the Danish stopper, whose contract with Fenerbahçe , was also meeting with the manager of Iranian Hosseini.

HOSSEINI LOOK HOT TO STAY IN TURKEY
          24-year-old Hosseini, who does not have a contract with any team and has a testimonial, is reported to be interested in continuing his career in the Spor Toto Super League and will be able to wear the yellow-red shirt in the new season."

https://www.milligazete.com.tr/haber...le-ilgileniyor

Comment

I’d be very happy with goztepe at this point with him heavily being linked with Qatar. He would be reunited with karaman his coach when he first got to trabz who trusted in him a lot and regularly had him in the XI.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If his best offer was gooztape or Qatar, he made the wrong decision not to extend his contract with trabzon

Comment

Hamoon bere Chostapeh behtare az Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  If his best offer was gooztape or Qatar, he made the wrong decision not to extend his contract with trabzon
                  Disagree, he wasn't getting the game time he deserved. Trabzonspor wasn't aiding his development, why should he stay at a club who doesn't have his best interests?
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                    Disagree, he wasn't getting the game time he deserved. Trabzonspor wasn't aiding his development, why should he stay at a club who doesn't have his best interests?
                    I guess he didn't have playing time because he didn't renew his contract. It's common clubs use playing time as pressure

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      I guess he didn't have playing time because he didn't renew his contract. It's common clubs use playing time as pressure
                      Yes it's common but frankly I think that's absolute nonsense that club's think that's ok to do.

Donnarumma and Calhanoglu both have expiring contracts at Milan, and they played.

That's the way it should be, the player has agreed to a contract with you and he should be treated the same until its expired. Regardless of which club it is and how important you are.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Being a starter at a midtable team like goztepe is better than benchwarming at trabzonspor.

At his age he just needs to be in a team that he can play the most minutes.

And say what you will about turkey but the league is far higher level than greece or ukraine and way better than iran and qatar.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I was hoping for Majid to Anderlecht since Belgium is a very good place to play a lot and he would develop his game under Kompany. Goztope is an underwhelming move since I think Turkey isn’t a stable environment where they haven’t treated our players well.

Comment

He just mentioned to Misaghi he will stay in Turkey.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

GoozTape it is then

Comment

Karaman who is coaching Goztepe used to coach him at Trabzon, he was the guy who wanted Hosseini and remember Majid got lots of playing time in his 1st season, so makes sense.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X